HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

You fail at trying to be smart. His browser uses the internet.
    No, it's the other way around, what you said is incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Definition of the "internet
    The Internet is a worldwide, publicly accessible network of interconnected computer networks that transmit data using the standard Internet ...
    Well don't say "God jamie" then, have some dignity and help him out.
    I said "God jamie" as I helped him out with almost the same error yesterday.

Try Krystall Panel, has hardly no bugs and the owner offers to help you with any errors, but he does state if you ask how to install you will be shanked and deleted.
    *Kristall-Panel and I have helped with bugs on my panel for months, heck over a year now, so don't even think about saying I don't help people.
    Last edited by Invent; 09-05-2008 at 05:46 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Invent View Post
    No, it's the other way around, what you said is incorrect.

I said "God jamie" as I helped him out with almost the same error yesterday.

*Kristall-Panel and I have helped with bugs on my panel for months, heck over a year now, so don't even think about saying I don't help people.
    What is the first word of internet explorer? INTERNET. Well he needs help again with your buggy panel, help him. So because it's over a year ago that means their warranty has expired does it? Apple don't release macs and say to their customers "SORRY WE HELPED U OVER A YEAR AGO SO DNT BOVA ASKIN QWESTIONS COS WE DID OUR BEST" It's called customer service, learn it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

INTERNET. Well he needs help again with your buggy panel, help him. So because it's over a year ago that means their warranty has expired does it? Apple don't release macs and say to their customers "SORRY WE HELPED U OVER A YEAR AGO SO DNT BOVA ASKIN QWESTIONS COS WE DID OUR BEST" It's called customer service, learn it.
    I don't know if you know this, but after a year (sometimes more or less), products do become discontinued and customer service is not provided. Take PHP for example, they will stop providing information for php 4.x.x soon. Oh and you don't ever get warranty on free products/services - just a little business tip.

Also, by your reasoning about Internet Explorer, that means Firefox is actually a fox on fire.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

On the one from habboring when i login i get this

PHP Code:
    Warning:  mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/radio/public_html/presenter/index.php on line 66

Warning
    :  mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/radio/public_html/presenter/index.php on line 72

Warning
    Cannot modify header information headers already sent by (output started at /home/radio/public_html/presenter/index.php:66in /home/radio/public_html/presenter/index.php on line 76 
    http://domain.net/presenter/index.php?method=login

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't know if you know this, but after a year (sometimes more or less), products do become discontinued and customer service is not provided. Take PHP for example, they will stop providing information for php 4.x.x soon. Oh and you don't ever get warranty on free products/services - just a little business tip.

Also, by your reasoning about Internet Explorer, that means Firefox is actually a fox on fire.
    Because they have released a new version. You may have released a beta but wheres the new version eh? Stop being so narrow minded, internet explorer and firefox are both BROWSERS that use the INTERNET so I implied that he checked his internet, or does internet mean sweets these days?:rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Because they have released a new version. You may have released a beta but wheres the new version eh? Stop being so narrow minded, internet explorer and firefox are both BROWSERS that use the INTERNET so I implied that he checked his internet, or does internet mean sweets these days?
    No, the internet means (as stated before):

The Internet is a worldwide, publicly accessible network of interconnected computer networks that transmit data using the standard Internet Protocol (IP)
    Ok, you implied for him to check his browser, but telling him to check his "internet" is not the correct terminology.

Also, just a question - when did I say I definately wasn't going to help him..:rolleyes:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No, the internet means (as stated before):

Ok, you implied for him to check his browser, but telling him to check his "internet" is not the correct terminology.

Also, just a question - when did I say I definately wasn't going to help him..:rolleyes:
    Wait to if someone says "go on your internet" that means they should go on their IP (internet protocol)? I don't care about terminology, it's the 21st century, get used to it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Please stay on topic

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wait to if someone says "go on your internet" that means they should go on their IP (internet protocol)? I don't care about terminology, it's the 21st century, get used to it.
    When you say "go on the internet", yes you actually mean connect to the WWW via the Internet Protocol. As when you "go on the internet", you don't always go on IE or FF do you? You go on XBOX Live, MSN, AIM, anything.

Also, wth has the 21st century go to do with anything?!?

Dude, leave this thread, you're making this thread like the one about the habbo font. (An argument for no reason).
    Last edited by Invent; 09-05-2008 at 06:08 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

When you say "go on the internet", yes you actually mean connect to the WWW via the Internet Protocol. As when you "go on the internet", you don't always go on IE or FF do you? You go on XBOX Live, MSN, AIM, anything.

Also, wth has the 21st century go to do with anything?!?

Dude, leave this thread, you're making this thread like the one about the habbo font.
    No you mean go on your internet browser. And because you seem to think "check your internet" isn't the correct terminology. Erm this thread got out of control because of your attitude, deal with it.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast