HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ugh, that's not good.

Tokens

ok pal what you just said was the biggest pile of **** i have ever heard. wanna argue this with me i am a qualified fitness instructor and advise people of nutrition and protein day in day out. Protein is used to repair muscles because when you work out your muscles tear so when you rest your body frantically searches for protein to repair the muscles. the best time to drink a protein shake is within 30 minutes of your workout as this is when your body craves protein the most, because it is in a liquid form it is assorbed by the body faster. Not all protein is designed to make people big and bulky. you can get diet protein which can be classed as mean replacements. why would you need a meal replacement? because the best diet you can have is eating 5 - 6 small portion meals a day as this keeps your metabolism high. As you will not want to make 5 - 6 meals a day you can take 1 - 3 servings of a protein shake to count as a meal as it is full of high quality nutrients and protein to help the muscles repair.

i could chat on all day about this sort of stuff but you need to stop giving people advice when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

t o l d.

Tokens

haha you like that ey, plenty more where that came from.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Expresions View Post
    ok pal what you just said was the biggest pile of **** i have ever heard. wanna argue this with me i am a qualified fitness instructor and advise people of nutrition and protein day in day out. Protein is used to repair muscles because when you work out your muscles tear so when you rest your body frantically searches for protein to repair the muscles. the best time to drink a protein shake is within 30 minutes of your workout as this is when your body craves protein the most, because it is in a liquid form it is assorbed by the body faster. Not all protein is designed to make people big and bulky. you can get diet protein which can be classed as mean replacements. why would you need a meal replacement? because the best diet you can have is eating 5 - 6 small portion meals a day as this keeps your metabolism high. As you will not want to make 5 - 6 meals a day you can take 1 - 3 servings of a protein shake to count as a meal as it is full of high quality nutrients and protein to help the muscles repair.

i could chat on all day about this sort of stuff but you need to stop giving people advice when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about!
    Of course you're a fitness instructor giving out that kind of rubbish. Your body needs 15g of protein per day, any more you crap out on the toilet. Don't believe me? ask a doctor. What does this mean? It means if you take in any more protein your body won't use it but just store the calories. Get off your high horse because you know pretty much nothing.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dilore View Post
    Of course you're a fitness instructor giving out that kind of rubbish. Your body needs 15g of protein per day, any more you crap out on the toilet. Don't believe me? ask a doctor. What does this mean? It means if you take in any more protein your body won't use it but just store the calories. Get off your high horse because you know pretty much nothing.
    Actually your both pretty much wrong.

Different peoples bodies will have a different demand on certain food groups,

I have no idea where you got 15g from, but If you don't do much excersise and dont put much stress on your muscle groups then 15g would
    be a sufficient ammount. Your body needs a certain amount of protein to build muscle and repair tissue damage. For example, me because I'm at the gym 5x a week need around 60g-70g of protein a day. Yes, all the protein you don't use will mainly be stored as MUSCLE GLYCOGEN. Actually not that much gets stored as fat.

And protein shakes can actually help you gain muscle mass, but personally I wouldn't touch them as there has been alot of empirical theories that prove that they can cause long time kidney damage if taken overdoses.

And anyway the best way to build is to increase the intensity of which you train. And to overload your bodies maximum capacity.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No Soy, you're very wrong. You're assuming we are all like ronnie coleman or jay cutler size. 15g of protein is correct for 14-18 year olds.

You go to the gym 5x a week? Why don't you post a picture of yourself to prove this.
    Back for a while.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah you should all post pictures since you're allowed too now.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent2 View Post
    No Soy, you're very wrong. You're assuming we are all like ronnie coleman or jay cutler size. 15g of protein is correct for 14-18 year olds.

You go to the gym 5x a week? Why don't you post a picture of yourself to prove this.
    I don't need to provide proof on my efforts thanks.

And I looked it up, 15g is for the average 14-18 year olds, and i didn't see you make that out?
    I was pointing out that different bodys will have certain demands :rolleyes:

Sometimes I go more than 5x a week, why should it be of your concern?
    I'm 166 pounds, 5"11 and 9.83% body fat. If you want conformation of this I will be happy to exploit myself on youtube :eusa_snoo
    Last edited by Soy; 31-10-2008 at 11:13 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Soy View Post
    I don't need to provide proof on my efforts thanks.

And I looked it up, 15g is for the average 14-18 year olds, and i didn't see you make that out?
    I was pointing out that different bodys will have certain demands :rolleyes:

Sometimes I go more than 5x a week, why should it be of your concern?
    I'm 166 pounds, 5"11 and 9.83% body fat. If you want conformation of this I will be happy to exploit myself on youtube :eusa_snoo
    Right hang on, you just contradicted yourself big time. You said you won't prove yourself to me but yet you offer to "exploit" yourself on Youtube? And by that you mean search around for somebody who is big, download the video and upload it to your channel right?

I am also 5"11 and am around 150 pounds - most of it being muscle but I don't need 70g of protein to get big? I didn't state it because I thought people would have common sense and figure out that if you want to build huge muscles you need more protein. 15g is suffice for your average teenager looking to gain anywhere up to 20-30 pounds of solid muscle.
    Back for a while.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast