HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blissa View Post
    Kyle, the Aztec Temples were based around the design of a Pyramid, but they're not Pyramids. El Castillo is an Aztec Temple, part of the Chichen Itza, it's also commonly known as the Pyramid of Kukulkan, but this is only because it's a Pyramid type structure. It's a temple.
    I will refer you again to the definition of a pyramid

(in ancient Egypt and pre-Columbian Central America) a quadrilateral masonry mass, stepped and sharply sloping, used as a tomb or a platform for a temple.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Blissa

Latest Awards:

Like I said, this isn't a grammar lesson. Which is rich coming from you, did nobody tell you that sentences begin with a capital letter? I'm not going to argue with you, I posted this thread so people could comment on my room, not my grammar or wether or not it's an Aztec Temple or a Pyramid.

Tokens

the difference is that i don't (and haven't for as long as i can remember) write online using capital letters. that doesn't mean i don't know the proper mechanics for constructing a sentence with capital letters. you, on the other hand, continually attempt to use apostrophes and commas but keep making grave mistakes each time that you do. while i know how do something but choose not to for time and effort's sake, you don't mind taking time to attempt to use punctuation. despite your best efforts, the results are grim.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Blissa

Latest Awards:

Visa, why don't you grow up and stop trying to step up on people everytime they make a post on the forum. Like I said, this is a thread about a room, not grammar, so I'd appreciate it if you kept on topic and stopped mentioning commas, apostrophes and punctuation. Now, back on topic...

Kyle has proven me wrong He's right, it's a Pyramid but it's not an Ancient Egyptian Pyramid or is not typical of the form of a usual Pyramid like visa was brushing it off as. It's a step pyramid, but is commonly known as an Aztec Pyramid or an Aztec Temple.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Blissa View Post
    Visa, why don't you grow up and stop trying to step up on people everytime they make a post on the forum. Like I said, this is a thread about a room, not grammar, so I'd appreciate it if you kept on topic and stopped mentioning commas, apostrophes and punctuation. Now, back on topic...

Kyle has proven me wrong He's right, it's a Pyramid but it's not an Ancient Egyptian Pyramid or is not typical of the form of a usual Pyramid like visa was brushing it off as. It's a step pyramid, but is commonly known as an Aztec Pyramid or an Aztec Temple.
    forgive me, if i find it hard to read post's, that are written, like this.

i was never brushing it off as any form of pyramid. i simply said i wasn't impressed by a lodge corner pyramid which is exactly what it is. end of.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Arguing about Habbo is worst than arguing over Habbo. Your room is okay I guess, I couldn't do much better because I probs don't have the attention span.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Blissa

Latest Awards:

Unless you read posts aloud, then I don't see how it's difficult. It's not a lodge corner Pyramid, it's a lodge corner Temple, hence the name 'Temple of Doom' Also you said: "surrounding a pyramid" and sorry but I didn't make it to impress you. We're not even friends... lol.

Tokens

I like it although not the most original, but fits Indiana Jones well

Tokens
    Habbo
    Blissa

Latest Awards:

Thanks [DC]eption

Tokens

Wouldn't expect anything less from you Blissa,

It would be cooler in my opinion if you did Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull.

It's more recent + Use skull candles?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast