HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsui View Post
    If you ever happen to end up in Toulouse then you are bound to see a few of them over there along with the A380's. Interesting place.
    Correct.

I was on a Ryanair flight last year and the first officer made an announcment to tell us all there was a Beluga 2000 below us and that it was and I quote 'a massivvvvv aircraft actually' lol.
    Adam
    [email protected]

iPod touch 8gb.
    iPhone 3G 8GB.

Tokens
    Habbo
    tm

Latest Awards:

Shame you didn't get a photo, would like to have seen how odd it looks in-flight from the ground.

I saw a small tank APC thing with wheels on the road a few weeks ago. Not exactly a strange vehicle but it was odd seeing it on a public road!
    bit like that.

I also saw 5 chinooks flying over my house a couple of years ago in formation. Was very loud!

Follow me on the Twitters, I like pens: twitter.com/tunderscorem

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by tm View Post
    Shame you didn't get a photo, would like to have seen how odd it looks in-flight from the ground.

I saw a small tank APC thing with wheels on the road a few weeks ago. Not exactly a strange vehicle but it was odd seeing it on a public road!
    bit like that.

I also saw 5 chinooks flying over my house a couple of years ago in formation. Was very loud!
    The army seem to like doing practice flights over my area with chinooks. They fly incredibly low - about 30-50 metres off the ground (but my measurements aren't very good ). The house shakes and alarms go off, not very nice. Would be weird seeing that vehicle on the road though, must take up alot of room :S

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123