HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

2008 Grand Caravan SXT (crap van)
    2005 Chrysler Town & Country
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I can be bothered to post some of the ones worth posting about.

Audi TT - Great looking car, apparently really good to drive and averagely fast.

Porsche Boxter S 3.4 tiptronic - Obviously quite a fast car, quite plain and boring inside and if your going to get a porsche then get a 911.

Range Rover Vogue/HSE - My mum drove these ones, I can't think of any difference between the HSE and Vogue apart from the fact that the vogue has TV's and seat warmers in the back.

Bentley Turbo R - It's an older Bentley that my dad wanted to collect. He doesn't use it unless it's a special occasion, it's just stuck in the garage getting older and older .

Ford F150 lifted - Sort of like a small monster truck, one of my fav cars that we have had. It had a big V8 in it that was music to my ears.

Porsche 911 Carrera 4 - Not the newest model but still quite new, a really nice car but I'm not a Porsche person so it doesn't do much for me.

Nissan Skyline GTR 2009 - Not officially called a skyline but then it is, fastest car I've been in and also the best car I've been in. This one isn't my dads though, it's my brothers.

TVR Chimaera 4.0 - Again one of my all time favourites, very scary car and not very comfortable at all. The sound makes up for all the bad things though.

Subaru Impreza P1 - One of my brothers first really fast cars, can't remember much of it but can remember it being unique from all the other scoobys with it only having 2 doors.

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo FQ340 - The ultimate boy racers tuner car, loved it.

BMW M3 - Nothing more than a fast 3 series BMW, I wouldn't waste my money on one but many people disagree with me.

Mercedes CLK 63 AMG - Amazing car, have always loved Mercedes and this car is one of the reasons why.

Those are the cars that are worth talking about, all the others are just either slow or boring.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

forgot to mention on my list, Audi S4 and Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86.

i'm the star in the reasonably priced car!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mint View Post
    OMG U LIED!!! Sounded too good to be true.
    u got me

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

Don't really remebver them all. most of my friends learner cars though lol so cramped. BEst friend pergeou 206.. Life ending. i don't really do well with cars anyway LOL

Tokens

Can get my Nissan Micra up to about 70 but it feels like the whole car might just fall apart at that point.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Best car is probably a BMW M3 outside of a motor show.

Just have a craze for them lol
    Sebastian Vettel ~ Red Bull Racing
    Kimi Raikkonen ~ WRC

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LuketheDuke View Post
    Can get my Nissan Micra up to about 70 but it feels like the whole car might just fall apart at that point.
    How old is it?

Tokens

Nuff old. 1996 P Reg. 1 Litre.

I got fluffy dice too. My rocknroll lifestyle eh?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LuketheDuke View Post
    Nuff old. 1996 P Reg. 1 Litre.

I got fluffy dice too. My rocknroll lifestyle eh?
    A 1996 1 litre? Not a suprise then, I though you might of been talking about the new Micra which will do over 100 easily.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast