HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Jam-ez View Post
    Well, firstly fighting back is immature, and secondly it would depend whether you downloaded them from habbio and uploaded them or not...
    Layouts that are free released are FREE RELEASED, free release stuff dosen't really have rights with it, its been made and giving out to the public to be used, the layouts you have are not owned by Habbio as there free release and anyone can use them, and under the cat of anyone are fansite owners.

So try not to be selfish and use them only for your self, ur a radio site anyway, coded layouts will not bring many people to listen to the radio.

HS and HA can say u have our layouts cuz there were on there sites first but we dont and let you use them. So leave it, free release layouts are free release and anyone can use them, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Auks1 View Post
    Layouts that are free released are FREE RELEASED, free release stuff dosen't really have rights with it, its been made and giving out to the public to be used, the layouts you have are not owned by Habbio as there free release and anyone can use them, and under the cat of anyone are fansite owners.

So try not to be selfish and use them only for your self, ur a radio site anyway, coded layouts will not bring many people to listen to the radio.

HS and HA can say u have our layouts cuz there were on there sites first but we dont and let you use them. So leave it, free release layouts are free release and anyone can use them, IMO.
    a) I'm not associated with Habbio in anyway.
    b) If the disclaimer states that you can't reuse the content they have provided when its free download and came with no legal documentation, then you can't download it from their site and reuse it...
    c) How is Habbio being selfish, if they're letting other people download them?
    d) Habboart has only just opened.. so where you got that from I have no idea, because technically they weren't on that site for.
    d) Make your posts more readable.

Tokens

b) If the disclaimer states that you can't reuse the content they have provided when its free download and came with no legal documentation, then you can't download it from their site and reuse it...
    d) Habboart has only just opened.. so where you got that from I have no idea, because technically they weren't on that site for.
    BTW HabboART is only Habboarchive under a different name, still the same owner just a new name and has been going for over a year. So please get facts right before you be sarcastic.

Also if your nothing to do with Habbio then shut up, its not really anything to do with you. Your just trying to either ass lick the owner, or just be an idiot, trying to start arguments. So shhhh!
    Last edited by Auks1; 17-06-2009 at 07:15 PM.

BTW HabboART is only Habboarchive under a different name, still the same owner just a new name and has been going for over a year. So please get facts right before you be sarcastic.
    I said, clearly, technically they weren't on Habboart first... Which is completely correct.

Tokens

Our disclaimer stated they couldn't use our content, that didn't stop them, we didn't release our content, they released their layouts. However only about 4 of the layouts on Habbio belong to them.

Tokens

I said, clearly, technically they weren't on Habboart first... Which is completely correct.
    Lets have a look:
    Habboart has only just opened.. so where you got that from I have no idea, because technically they weren't on that site for.
    Habboart has only just opened = false as its habboarchive under a new name.
    You also said nothing about being on Habboart first you said "weren't on that site for" which to me looks nothing like you saying it wasn't on there "first".

So it wasn't so clear as you stated after all.
    Last edited by Auks1; 17-06-2009 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshh View Post
    Our disclaimer stated they couldn't use our content, that didn't stop them, we didn't release our content, they released their layouts. However only about 4 of the layouts on Habbio belong to them.
    Our impressions state that you're a nine year old child using grammar, still, referring to the point however - why? It's like "an eye for an eye"... "the whole world ends up blind". I never understand people like you. It makes no sense.

Still who cares, its Habbo - after all.

Edit:
    Lets have a look:
    Habboart has only just opened = false as its habboarchive under a new name.
    You also said nothing about being on Habboart first you said "weren't on that site for" which to me looks nothing like you saying it wasn't on there "first".
    Still, the site has only just opened. I'm sure Habboarchives layouts weren't instantly copied onto Habboart as soon as it was opened (and yes it was first).
    Last edited by Jam-ez; 17-06-2009 at 07:19 PM.

Tokens

Our impressions state that you're a nine year old child using grammar, still, referring to the point however - why? It's like "an eye for an eye"... "the whole world ends up blind". I never understand people like you. It makes no sense.

Edit:

Still, the site has only just opened. I'm sure Habboarchives layouts weren't instantly copied onto Habboart as soon as it was opened (and yes it was first).
    I don't have to use perfect grammar 24/7 and I am certainly not 9 years old, the fact is that they actually ripped our content and we made no fuss, we downloaded 4 free layouts and they make a fuss.

Tokens

Edit:

Ummmm Habboarchive.net redirects to Habboart so tech it is still Habboarchive.net, also u never said "first" u said "for" which isn't very clear, as u stated u clearly stated "first" which you never, Lol.

Also if u have nothing to do with Habbio go away, your making a deal from nothing, it be different if u was the owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshh View Post
    I don't have to use perfect grammar 24/7 and I am certainly not 9 years old, the fact is that they actually ripped our content and we made no fuss, we downloaded 4 free layouts and they make a fuss.
    You're making a fuss now. x

Ummmm Habboarchive.net redirects to Habboart so tech it is still Habboarchive.net, also u never said "first" u said "for" which isn't very clear, as u stated u clearly stated "first" which you never, Lol.

Also if u have nothing to do with Habbio go away, your making a deal from nothing, it be different if u was the owner.
    ... Sigh, your small mind amuses me.
    You said that Habboarchive and Habboart had all the layouts first.
    But when fan sites were first created, Habboart didn't exist (not sure about Habboarchive).
    Therefore, Habboart didn't technically have all the layouts on first.
    This leads to the conclusion that what you have made makes no sense.
    (Separated it so you could read it)

Do you not understand? I meant to type first but didn't. If you want I can pick apart your posts like jelly, but I wont.

Oh right, I'm off then, I'll leave you two to squabble to yourselves.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast