HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester city

Tokens

Latest Awards:

grasp sarcasm and come back boy.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Which Toure? Yaya or kolo? Kolo wont go to City, end of. Yaya is an amazing player and might not get first team football so maybe. Plus they need money for ibra.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lBlue View Post
    Hello lad, you wont know me however I'm about to rip the crap out of your post.

Stupid transfer wise? How do you mean stupid? Do you mean the players we're going in for? The players we've signed? Or the publicity we're producing once we've signed a player?

OK we'll go over them all just to make sure we pinpoint the option you are dribbling on about.

When Hughes first came to Manchester City he publicly stated that the squad was unbalanced. We had too many strikers who didn't have the right caliber we need to smash the top four. We've got...

• Adebayor
    • Bellamy
    • Benjani
    • Tevez
    • Evans
    • Caicedo
    • Jo
    • Robinho
    • Santa Cruz
    • Bojinov

Looking at that list we can say a number of things. We can instantly cross off Benjani & Evans. That leaves us on eight. We're then loaning out Caicedo and Jo. Leaving us with six. Then we've got The Boj, his future is complicated. We don't know whether he's staying or going, either way that leaves us with five strikers because Robinho plays in a attacking midfield role who is allowed to roam.

So in the end we've got five. Now let's look at Manchester United shall we? This is the fun bit!

• Obertan
    • Owen
    • Berbatov
    • Welbeck
    • Macheda
    • Brandy

Six, more than City. I wont bother looking at Liverpool or Chelsea.

Now then, we're going to be playing both Ade and Tevez on a weekly basis. Tevez will come off for Bellamy later on in the game when he's tired. When we're at Stoke away or WBA Santa will partner Ade, we'll have a physical presence.

We're being far from stupid producing PR from the transfers. We've managed to win a mind game with Fergi, whose "cracking up".

I'm bored of the transfer front so I'll move onto the Tevez bit. Where did you get this idea from? We'll have five strikers... We'll be taking them all. Tevez and Bellamy. Ade and RSC and Boj. Easy is it not? If anyone gets told to stay it's Boj, who doesn't know whether he wants to stay or go anyway.

Surely if players go then that means they're not up to the demanded caliber of the starting line up or they don't fit in? Either way they're not needed by the club are they? Hows this bad? The player gets to leave and the club don't need to pay a wage to a bloke who'll come on every so often.

Which is why we're signing Toure this week.
    Crap tour? How've United played? We've played a line up containing youths and reserves for two games and a line up containing players who were playing the first game of there campaign, of course they wont be up to scratch.

Hello lad, you will know me and I'm about to rip the crap out of your post.

Who would want to come to Manchester City? I know mate, I'm in the same boat as you - it's a (excuse me, my post appears to of turned to italics which I can't turn off) bleeding mystery, we best call in Scooby Doo. The only clues I've got so far is that they've got a trillionaire owner who is backing the club with "gifts". A young British manager. A decent ground and training facilities. A decent YOUNG squad to link up with and decent areas to live. We need more clues Clowny, call in Scooby Doo will you? I ain't got any signal.

Please be quick, I'm getting confused as to why they don't want to go to United (Tevez) because they've got an attractive aging squad, debt and a manager whose about retire. I DON'T UNDERSTAND!

I know mate, City have a **** challenge. Who wants to crack the top four in the Premiership eh? Must be really dull, if I was them I'd rather go to Liverpool or someone with fear of seeing City gaining pace knowing I could of been apart of that. Must be a big turn off that.

Gareth Barry? Why? O'neil publicly stated that Liverpool didn't put a bid in for him this summer and City were the only club who did, hence him coming to us. Ade? Ever though he might of had a change of heart and noticed how many of his mates were at City and what they were doing? He might of fancied a bit of the future glory. He stated how happy he felt when the fans greeted him, he wanted to feel loved by the fans. Not have his family abused because of where they're from. That's a load of what? You would rather sign for Manchester United knowing about the aging squad, manager and debt than City who have a young team, manager, a class owner and lots of future success? I think you would be the real merc in this, quick success eh? Wouldn't want to make your own success eh?

Toure and Lescott next mate.

Oh look my writings back to normal now. Hmm. Enjoy the post lads.
    Hello Minstrels, still full of anger are we? fair play to that post though, you really did put it straight. Fair play.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CHA!NGANG View Post
    Which Toure? Yaya or kolo? Kolo wont go to City, end of. Yaya is an amazing player and might not get first team football so maybe. Plus they need money for ibra.
    Yaya Toure has just signed a contract extension with Barca so I doubt he'll be moving
    “My team in Spain is Atletico Madrid and my team in England is Liverpool.
    “I don’t think I’ll play for another English club, and definitely not Manchester United.
    Fernando Torres

JFT 96
    DON'T BUY THE SUN
    Xbox 360 Gamertag: jaylfc91

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
    What's your obsession with CAPITALISING certain WORDS? it doesn't make you sound any bigger.

City will finish 6th this season, behind Aston Villa.
    Nah, Villa won't have as good a season as last, most likely Everton, or Arsenal depending if they have a poor season.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

City will be up there.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

don't worry that user is prolific for making up rumours about players moving to city ol:

"Kaka has singed" along with all the others... ol:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ha yeah I remember that Jake.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

there have been many many more he's completely made up, lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i forget what the others were, i remember once he said that he never criticised mark hughes, so i posted a link where he made a thread about mark hughes and totally ripped him.

good times.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast