HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just because my country isn't involved, doesnt mean I cant take part in this discussion
    Australia will have to work hard tomorrow, especially with the tail enders as they have nearly cost Australia the match many times.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Blinger View Post
    The second time you have held it in 20 years..

And congratulations to Australia.. i notice none of the usual posters who say england are top **** are posting.. :rolleyes:
    We have won two of the past three.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

people say they don't care that the aussies lost the ashes then get really worked up o.O

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Can I just remind everybody that the main point of the ashes is a friendly competition between the two teams??
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktix View Post
    Can I just remind everybody that the main point of the ashes is a friendly competition between the two teams??
    Cross the word "friendly" out and you are correct.
    If someone thinks the Ashes is just a friendly competition then they are really really naive.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ksoz View Post
    Cross the word "friendly" out and you are correct.
    If someone thinks the Ashes is just a friendly competition then they are really really naive.
    At the end of the day any sport was originated as friendly competition and in all fairness it still is - yes rivalry gets involved a lot but god I don't even think the cricket players themselves would argue as much as you.

Like Ricky Ponting said.. we'll see what happens in 2011 :S Surely that's end of story?

You just continue and continue - it's stupid. Cricket is a civilised sport at the end of the day the ashes has always been a brilliant friendly competition between two of the best cricket teams in the world and don't even bother going on "didnt do well in the world cup did you" because that's irrelevant in this discussion.

I don't appreciate being called naive, thanks.
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

Latest Awards:

has always been a brilliant friendly competition between two of the best cricket teams in the world
    I'm sorry but seriously, that is so untrue.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't appreciate being called naive, thanks.
    Anyone who believes that Cricket, especially Ashes is friendly is naive. You guys just continue bragging about winning the Ashes (not surprising considering you rarely win) thanks to the rain - must mean its friendly ... :rolleyes:

Anyway, people should stop going on and on about winning just one series - "it's stupid".

And you -rep me for saying people who consider Ashes as friendly are naive? wow :rolleyes:

*Removed*

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please leave the moderating to the moderators. Rule A13. Thanks.
    Last edited by Catzsy; 06-09-2009 at 09:48 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Broad should be fit for Wednesday, incidentally. A minor neck strain. Australia are unchanged from the first ODI.

England won the toss and are bowling.

Tim Bresnan comes in for the injured Stuart Broad, while Eoin Morgan takes Adil Rashid's place, which is a shame for him, but one spinner is probably enough on this surface.
    I wouldn't have dropped Rashid. Glad Broad isn't playing. There is only one person in the team who I don't like now, Prior, so I am not that bothered who wins, but I would prefer an Australian win.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

209-8.

playing well.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast