HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: A Imac Or This?

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    Coming from someone who has both of those machines, get the iMac. the Touchscreen software on Windows sucks anyways.

He said he's choosing between those two computers...
    I was agreeing on what other people have posted further up the thread. Sorry for the confusion.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MattGarner View Post
    I was agreeing on what other people have posted further up the thread. Sorry for the confusion.
    You shouldn't encourage pointless posting; if he wanted a third option he would've stated so in his original post. As a Forum Manager I expect it's the least of you to obide by these necessary obligations, yes?

Edited by iAdam (Forum Super Moderator); Please do not post to cause arguments.
    Last edited by iAdam; 29-11-2009 at 11:17 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by thyflux View Post
    You shouldn't encourage pointless posting; if he wanted a third option he would've stated so in his original post. As a Forum Manager I expect it's the least of you to obide by these necessary obligations, yes?
    *Removed*

Edited by Jamesy (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude to other forum members.
    Last edited by Jamesy; 28-11-2009 at 10:34 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

its not pointless posting, it was in relation to something else in the thread.. maybe you should read the rules before accusing others?

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Stexual: View Post
    Tbh, ive always been a pc, but i want to be a mac now tbh, as they look good. do alot of stuff and tbh ild never buy a custom computer as ild have no idea like how to build it :S. so tis an imac.
    Which model are you going for then?

Quote Originally Posted by thyflux View Post
    Sorry that you feel that my post is breaking the rules, although other people were suggesting the same thing. I was agreeing with the other people who suggested the same thing because he could choose that as the 3rd option. Since he did either want the iMac or the touch screen PC with Windows but if he then decided to build his first computer then the people within the section/thread could have helped with the parts. So it was more expanding the options then a pointless post.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 28-11-2009 at 10:31 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    Coming from someone who has both of those machines, get the iMac. the Touchscreen software on Windows sucks anyways.

He said he's choosing between those two computers...
    If you had used Windows 7 you would have known that Touchscreen usage is now very nice and Microsoft is puting a big push into it.

And iMacs don't do anything more that a PC can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
    If you had used Windows 7 you would have known that Touchscreen usage is now very nice and Microsoft is puting a big push into it.

And iMacs don't do anything more that a PC can do.
    In my opinion that iMac is much better than that PC.

That's my opinion, don't like it? Well...too bad
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why not go custom build? Touchscreen is cool, but it's just a novelty item at the end of the day and an iMac, well, that's obvious If all else fails, you could just get a Zoostorm PC from ebuyer, and buy a new graphics card ontop of it and you've got a pretty decent PC (it's what my brother did at least).

Have you used either Windows 7 or OS/X by any chance?

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    Why not go custom build? Touchscreen is cool, but it's just a novelty item at the end of the day and an iMac, well, that's obvious If all else fails, you could just get a Zoostorm PC from ebuyer, and buy a new graphics card ontop of it and you've got a pretty decent PC (it's what my brother did at least).

Have you used either Windows 7 or OS/X by any chance?

Nop. Ive only ever used Vista,

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Stexual: View Post
    Nop. Ive only ever used Vista,
    Then go custom built, bring a copy of Windows 7 and enjoy using your computer which you built yourself.

visit my internet web site on the internet
    http://dong.engineer/
    it is just videos by bill wurtz videos you have been warned

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast