HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: HxhD..

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy123 View Post
    Unfortunatley staff arent robots and cant be in the help desk 24/7. Saturday is a night where people go out and don't stay in on habbo and they have every right to not be on habbo saturday night if they wish
    Between this thread being made and you posting this, 4 HxHD staff members had posted. I think that shows well enough that they have not spent their saturday night out, and is the idea of HxHD staff not to be on the hotel? Of course it can't be 24/7 but an empty desk at primetime weekend isn't healthy
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

HxHD has got unpopular within the last week, could be due to fact you and ben haven't been in that much so staff don't come in to impress you or something, idk. but whatever it is needs to be sorted

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

Though it always seemed to be less active during the weekends because obviously people are out compared to weekday nights (do tell me if I'm mistaken here). Also it is often proportional to if DJs party there etc. because I tend to vary rooms a lot when I do so, and yesterday I saw two help desk staff in a party room at that exact time that you mention Lucy.

Though, Scott is right here that there has been a slight decrease of activity this week. Maybe a good idea would be to start boosting it with more Christmas quizzes and other similair 'things of entertainment' for the visitors.
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ye me and david have been busy this week and havent been in but i dont think that's effected staff.

We're gonna be promoting hxhd alot in fansite week so hopefully that'll up the activity of staff and visitors and hopefully that'll carry on

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Luccy. View Post
    mm well 5pm on saturday and no staff behind the bar and not that many people in the desk it's not going that well then

Mmmmm, that tends to happen when people realise they have lives.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

only problems with quiz's and stuff for popularity is if for example there is two a month, majority of people will only come in the two times to win and not bother the rest, although there is a slight chance 1 or 2 people might stay

Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by BlurredView View Post
    is it necessary to have a staff there all the time.
    that;s like Hxl going down in prime time really? Im not saying all the time but prime saturday?

Also i just wanted to say that HxHD had more staff than HxE at one point until the Events apps opened. Imo that shouldn't be happening?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Yeh i still don't understand why HxHD limit got increased, as its not as if there has been any demand for help for the need of more staff :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

saying "oh staff have lives" is really no excuse, if people have decided they can't do the job because they have other things to do, get rid of them and get someone that can.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Professor-Alex View Post
    saying "oh staff have lives" is really no excuse, if people have decided they can't do the job because they have other things to do, get rid of them and get someone that can.
    We don't just stick anyone in that room and leave them there. We keep track of how often staff are in the desk and they get weekly reports. If staff aren't showing up it's resolved. But that's not the case. Several staff members have been more active this past week than some of the Sulake moderators.
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast