HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ajthedragon View Post
    A trully fantastic room, my only complaint is the pura modules. 10/10.
    Thanks Aj! I really like how it turned out also! The pura modules were to make a roof. I wanted to give it more definition than just a flat room so I did them at different levels. You are also allowed to walk behind the bar! Thanks again! +rep

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnily View Post
    Wow it is huge Looks more like a royal hotel kinda eating place.
    Thanks Sunnily! My total purpose was to make a larger room since the mall main entrance is a large room. It's definitely a more "royal" eating area you could say, but I wanted to do something different, and I'm happy with the way things turned out. Thanks again! +rep

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Well the only part of the 'cantine' that I can really distinguish is the top area and even then it's pretty hard to distinguish what you were aiming for with gaps in the roof.

Sorry but this looks like almost all of your competition entries; a selection of rares (almost always a super rare thrown in somewhere), DEFINATELY some petals and usually different parts of the room are separated by screens of some kind. Way too many plants for a canteen, too.

It'd be nice to see more of a dining area than sound sort of lounge... Okay I understand that you're trying to stick out and be different but that gives you even less chance of winning the competition as they're looking for cantines, not whatever you have made.
    Thanks Kyle! Although, I believe it's fairly easy to distinguish where I was going with everything, but if you want to make it difficult I respect that. I respect your opinion The gaps in the roof were for two reasons. First, I wanted Habbos to be able to walk in the bar/food area. Secondly, If you look in the mall there are those 'food carts' that kind of look like the thing in the middle. That's where I was going for that.

The types of furniture I put into the room are what I feel looks good. I don't necessarily look at the value of the furniture I am putting in the room. Not all my competition entries contain petals, supers, etc. I guess you just haven't seen many of my entries.

I decided that my dining room area were the barstools around the bar/food area. Correct, I was definitely trying to be different with this room and throw out some new themes, but I think it gives me a better chance of winning because it's 'unique' and 'different', but we will see!

Thanks for your feedback and opinions Kyle, much appreciated. +rep

Quote Originally Posted by Mickword View Post
    Personally, I don't think it will get in, because Ludus is **** at stacking lol.

But I love it well done!
    Thanks Mickword. As iChaz said below, I believe they have a tool that clones the room. I'm glad you like it though! Thanks again! +rep

Quote Originally Posted by iChaz View Post
    what do you mean? they just clone the room.. lol
    I believe you're correct on this one iChaz. Thanks +rep

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy123 View Post
    I think its good, but I think what you've done and what you do with most of your comp entries is try to show of your wealth rather than designing what they asked for. It looks nothing like a canteen to me and looks like you've thrown rares and super rares into a room.

But really well designed if you can use it for something else
    Thanks for your opinion dogboy123! I'm glad you like the room! Although, I don't necessarily try to display my wealth (considering I'm not even that wealthy compared to others). When I make a room I have a vision in my mind that I follow. I don't necessarily look through my hand and try to find all my supers that will look good and place them into the room to display to everyone that I'm rich.. that's not how I work. I don't look at the values of each furniture I use, and try to make everyone look poor. Even though you don't think it looks like a canteen, I went for the bar area to be more of a food/drinks section and I took the 'gossip' section which they describes in the news article and I went much further on those sections. Thanks for your feedback dogboy123! Much appreciated +rep
    +1

Tokens

Really like the stuff canteen..

moderator alert Edited by Samanfa (Forum Moderator): Please do not bump old threads.
    Last edited by Samantha; 22-06-2015 at 10:08 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

aha i remember this room and back when document was owned by someone else

nice bump m8

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

really awful room and does not deserve 5 reps

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    One of the best rooms I've seen for a long time! 10/10!
    wow standards were low back in the day

Tokens

Latest Awards:

nice bump m8
    He gave me all the furniture he didn't sell when he left Habbo. Never realised he sold the account until a while later
    @lemons; 5 years ago there was still only a limited amount of furniture and stacking was still pretty hard compared to now so at the time it was really good...

- - - Updated - - -

nice bump m8
    He gave me all the furniture he didn't sell when he left Habbo. Never realised he sold the account until a while later

@lemons; 5 years ago there was still only a limited amount of furniture and stacking was still pretty hard compared to now so at the time it was really good...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

as you can see i was always ahead of the curve and knew this room was crap back then too

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123