HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

VIP was £1 until like 07/08 or something
    !! so i was right 08

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I swear it's always been £1.50! Maybe you bought it on "special offer" or something, lol.
    Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nixt View Post
    I swear it's always been £1.50! Maybe you bought it on "special offer" or something, lol.
    I thought it was around £1.50 for like most of the time we had VIP. Although looking back at the subscriptions there was a hell of a lot of £1.00s before 2008.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

It was always £1.00, £2.50 and & £4.50 for years. I used to buy it for members all the time. It may have gone up to £1.50 at some stage or was that VIP+ when you could buy it?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Oli View Post
    Yeah that's what you used to be able to buy it in, I think what may be a problem here is that theoretically we can't say we sell donator and really it's just us thanking those users that donate, but I see no reason we can't say:

Donate £1 and get a coloured name for 1 month
    Donate £2 and get a coloured name for 3 months etc or whatever.

As I said in the previous post it needs approval by Jin but it is something I have discussed with General Management and we are all keen to give it a go.
    I have suggested this to Jin many many times but he has always said no. It might be because £1 is already quite cheap and to sell in bulk and reduce the price would not be good for Habbox financially.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catzsy View Post
    It was always £1.00, £2.50 and & £4.50 for years. I used to buy it for members all the time. It may have gone up to £1.50 at some stage or was that VIP+ when you could buy it?
    I've never bought VIP+ and one time I bought normal black for £1.50.

It does seem it was around 1.50 in the 2008 year and before then it was £1.00.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 11-08-2010 at 09:25 AM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

i have multiple paypal transactions of £1 or £2.50 to habbox all from 04 to 07

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wootzeh

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Saurav View Post
    I have suggested this to Jin many many times but he has always said no. It might be because £1 is already quite cheap and to sell in bulk and reduce the price would not be good for Habbox financially.
    You wouldn't have to give money off for buying in bulk, I'm sure people wouldn't be bothered about paying £6 for 6months, it just saves the hassle of making several payments for £1.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by W00TZEH View Post
    You wouldn't have to give money off for buying in bulk, I'm sure people wouldn't be bothered about paying £6 for 6months, it just saves the hassle of making several payments for £1.
    Indeed, but for some reason he said no.

Tokens
    Habbo
    florx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by W00TZEH View Post
    I completely agree with you.

The reason I asked it I don't want the hassle of having to do it every month.

I would quite happily donate £12 for the year! Just tell me where to click and I will do it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast