HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

my sister showed me it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yuxin

Latest Awards:

I was playing habbo and then I was in a trade room and it said "Habbox.com for your values! Trade safe!" and then I went on it and then music started to play then I closed everything and Im like owell its gone, now I went to back to rare values and figured out it was a radio then I found out stuff wthen i tuned into habboxlive.com and figured all that out

Tokens
    Habbo
    Alex3213

Latest Awards:

I actually never learnt about HxL, I think that was something which came a lot later on. I learnt about HxF by superstar911 from another fansite. Habbox I learnt when I needed it? LOL

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

Learnt about it back in 05, and I was re-introduced, when I had to sign up to hxf to apply for hxhd, by Alex3213.
    Last edited by Shar; 06-11-2010 at 08:31 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    bkps

Latest Awards:

I was on habbo (I think this was back in 06? or 07?) and I went to a giveawaya dn ti said tune in to habbox.com So I did. And ever since I have. ;]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wiizzz View Post
    Hogwarts seems to have got a lot of people here that stayed; maybe something similar could be remade.
    LMAO. Don't even go there

Quote Originally Posted by tweg View Post
    my sister showed me it.
    kinky.

A friend irl told me about Habbox. He was a Hogwarts prefect L), DJ, Graphics, loads of random rubbish He was also a Habbo X on Habbo but left... and I stayed

Tokens
    Habbo
    Fudge

Latest Awards:

Found out about it cause of rare values, then tuned into the radio like all the time which made me sign up the forum and stuff woo

Tokens
    Habbo
    smiffy70

Latest Awards:

i was in a giveaway and they said go on the site, i did got my furni. then i found out about prices and stuff then keri said summit bout a forum comp and ive been here evver since. i also found i had jess on my friend list for bout a year without me knowing :L
    Last edited by smiffy70; 06-11-2010 at 12:22 PM.
    1st Evictee on Habbox Forum Big Brother!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by immense View Post
    I found out about it because I was a regular on Habbo and when you get in the trading world Habbox values were biblical and you were weird if you didn't trade at their accurate prices!
    I used to run a rares shop with a friend so we had to use Habbox prices.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jamesy...

Latest Awards:

used habbox.com for rare values, then found the forum and wanted to make habbo alts + graphics so signed up to do that
    Ex-janitor. Might pop in from time to time, otherwise you can grab all my information from http://jamesy.me.uk/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast