HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Thankyou David!

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Hayleigh,

Latest Awards:

YOU WHAT?!?!?!!? David I know at one point we had our disagreements but i've really grown to Love you. You were an amazing, dedicated and funny HxHD Manager, who could help me with just about everything. I visit HxHD more than the forum and I believe it's due to you that I do This. Carry on with your AMAZING work as coder and supermod and hopefully we can stay in contact on msn ? as this might limit you going on Habbo as much....
    Loveee you
    Ouft is a LOSER Happy Now

Living in Danube's Tank....

Tokens
    Habbo
    sophiethenerd

Latest Awards:

Bye bye ); You were great . I think its just come as a bit of a bombshell as it was so unexpected.You mae sure we did our best but you were really nice at the same time.
    Hi

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That was actually shocking to me.

I know we don't get on that much and you ignore me all the time but really you were an amazing asset to the Help Desk you really were. You have been there since before I even came to Habbox and the time you put in there really paid off and you were one of the best help desk managers in my honest opinion.

Good look with your moderating and also your coding, seriously a man that will be missed by a lot.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

OMG! Wasn't expecting this so soon.
    David you were an amazing HxHD manager, I don't know what HxHD will do without you. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into the department, you will be missed there by many!

Best of luck in your other Habbox jobs
    Last edited by geo; 05-02-2011 at 10:52 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Nuxty

Latest Awards:

David, you are excellent and I totally understand why you've left to concentrate on your other roles - they're pretty challenging ones! You were an excellent manager and I know you will continue to shine here at Habbox Thanks for everything you did for me when I returned! All the best Mr! x
    Charlie

Previous Habbox Roles: News Manager, Assistant News Manager, Senior News Reporter, News Reporter, Help Desk Staff, Forum Moderator, Events Organiser & Content Designer

Tokens
    Habbo
    .Shar.

Latest Awards:

What on earth were you bloody thinking.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jsoh

Latest Awards:

You did an excellent job as the manager, however I think it's a good decision to focus on your other jobs because you're fantastic at them. I get the impression this decision has been made because maybe you'll be getting a new job in these "management changes" which Jin talked about when Alkaz quit.
    I don't like to blow my own trumpet, but I did actually blow my own trumpet..

Tokens
    Habbo
    Molly.22

Latest Awards:

You've been in HxHD so long and for the time I was there you were great staff and a great manager. You are sooooo kind and if someone gives you crap, you give it back. I love you loads! xx
    Hi

Wow, it's been a while.

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

You were a great manager and always put 100% effort in, but i'm glad you've decided to focus on your other roles now as I know you are good at them and you must of spent so much time managing to put up with all the different roles. Glad your still staying around.
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats

Tokens
    Habbo
    Fudge

Latest Awards:

Thanks for your time in HxHD David, good luck in your other roles !

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast