HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens
    Habbo
    lxce

Latest Awards:

Ahh that looks so good i cannot wait until it comes out and i'll be back in England so i can see it in 3D. Looks like such a fitting end to everything!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I love Harry Potter so freaking much Epic Harry Potter Series. Can't wait to watch the 2nd part of Deathly Hallows.
    last.fm

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The amount of times Voldemort screams NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH in the newest trailer is hilarious.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

oh wow a trailer i like!! ginny's acting looks horrible as usual.... sigh voldemort doesn't scare me as much as he used to, it's gone from seeing him at the very end for one scene to just in my face all the time i know he's all powerful now but the interactions between him and harry don't seem too intense or dramatic.
    i'm still sooooo excited though, i wanna go myself cause everytime someone dies or get hurts my friends look at me and this part is gonna be so much worse

pigged 25/08/2019

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123