HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bye ;o

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Woodseh View Post
    As I have said before, the way people have been treating you over this last month has been totally wrong and out of order and I would of thought that the people who this involves would be more grown up then this, because it is so idiotic.. The people who have been nasty and bullied Cerys are nasty little idiots and need to get a life before they say something stupid irl and get in **** for it... I dont care how much stick I will get for this because im fed up of seeing staff resigning and being upset because of the stupid little gits who decide to bully staff as a way of getting popular, but one day they will mess with the wrong person and come crashing back down again.. trust me, ive been there and it isnt pretty at all

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cerys, Imma miss you so much I hope that you have made the right decision, and I hope that we stay in contact! Remember you always have someone to talk to aye? xxxx
    I'm guessing you haven't seen both sides of peoples stories. You see the 'victims' side, and then just decide to make an accusation. I don't blame Cerys for leaving, as things went too far but I don't believe everything you've posted. Cya Cerys.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Why are you leaving? I didnt know u dat well
    R U MY MUMMY??????????????
    formerly a smith enthusiast.............. currently an asswipe

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cromwell

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    I'm guessing you haven't seen both sides of peoples stories. You see the 'victims' side, and then just decide to make an accusation. I don't blame Cerys for leaving, as things went too far but I don't believe everything you've posted. Cya Cerys.
    I might of not seen both sides of the story, but to be honest whatever Cerys might of done, it wasnt under any circumstances worth what she got for it.. It was a vicious.. Your right things did go too far, by a long shot. The people who did this to her should be ashamed of themselves, but I know that they wont be... as in habbo the majority like to play god when they get popular through these kind of circumstances.

and it wasnt an accusation, it was an opinion of the events that have occured.
    Last edited by Jazz; 28-08-2011 at 04:48 PM.
    +1

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

Goodbye!
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I love reading staff leaving threads to see most of the older/senior staff being ****** and short ?

I would like to know why you're leaving 'cos it's still not quite outlined?
    ​KISS MY ARSE MATT GARNER.
    better?

Tokens
    Habbo
    orientalframe?

Latest Awards:

I might of not seen both sides of the story, but to be honest whatever Cerys might of done, it wasnt under any circumstances worth what she got for it.. It was a vicious.. Your right things did go too far, by a long shot. The people who did this to her should be ashamed of themselves, but I know that they wont be... as in habbo the majority like to play god when they get popular through these kind of circumstances.

Your opinion is shocking.

Bye Cerys, hope to see you return some time. x

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cromwell

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by orientalframe? View Post

Yes it was, sometimes opinions are shocking thats the way it goes..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It kind of was an accusation, but we'll go with your opinion thing to keep this boat floating.

I think you need to see both sides of the story before you go posting your 'opinion'. They shouldn't really be ashamed, as I know things have been done to them and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by orientalframe? View Post

I agree.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cromwell

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by McDonalds View Post
    It kind of was an accusation, but we'll go with your opinion thing to keep this boat floating.

I think you need to see both sides of the story before you go posting your 'opinion'. They shouldn't really be ashamed, as I know things have been done to them and stuff.
    Until someone tells me the other side of the story my 'opinion' will stay as it is, as most people do

Okay, if Cerys has done something (which I doubt) to people then maybe the person she has done it to shouldnt be as ashamed, i'm mainly on about the people who 'tagged' along with the arguing/bullying and it all spiraled out of control when Cerys has done nothing at all to them, if you get what im saying..
    Last edited by Jazz; 28-08-2011 at 07:10 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Until someone tells me the other side of the story my 'opinion' will stay as it is, as most people do

Okay, if Cerys has done something (which I doubt) to people then maybe the person she has done it to shouldnt be as ashamed, i'm mainly on about the people who 'tagged' along with the arguing/bullying and it all spiraled out of control when Cerys has done nothing at all to them, if you get what im saying..
    Go private message these people for there sides, and tbh you (not aimed at you) should be just as ashamed for not doing anything to stop it in my opinion. I'm gonna stop replying in this thread about this, if you wanna talk to me anymore about it ask for my MSN or something.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast