HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Agreed. I'm sorry, but if you (not you but people in general) are in the place of a bully, they can surely SEE when someone is getting that affected by their comments, and stop out of respect for another human being???
    You have to remember most bullies are too brain dead to work out someones feelings.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz View Post
    not really, some people don't fight back and try to actually keep their pride and not have a public breakdown at the first few comments
    Not at all. You know full well if you make fun of somebody and make nasty comments about them that you are trying to hurt them. And if you are at the brink of suicide I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to "keep your pride" and not react at all :rolleyes:
    you can be my daddy

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    I get my mum to sit on my face? *REMOVED*
    *REMOVED*

moderator alert Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguments!
    Last edited by Chris; 20-09-2011 at 07:07 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

not really, some people don't fight back and try to actually keep their pride and not have a public breakdown at the first few comments
    Yeah, but then again, you're not going to kill yourself after a first few comments now...

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    I get my mum to sit on my face? *REMOVED*
    Your opinion isn't trolling. Not being able to justify it doesn't exactly help though.

Quote Originally Posted by Marketing View Post
    You have to remember most bullies are too brain dead to work out someones feelings.
    Brain dead is a bit harsh... bullies are still people (and i'm not sticking up for them but yeah...) I suppose they just don't care....
    Last edited by Chris; 20-09-2011 at 07:08 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Judas View Post
    Not at all. You know full well if you make fun of somebody and make nasty comments about them that you are trying to hurt them. And if you are at the brink of suicide I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to "keep your pride" and not react at all :rolleyes:
    erm i never suggested that that applies to people who are going to commit suicide, it's a general comment and actually some people don't actually like to start crying and screaming at school that they're being bullied, however bad it is.

like marketing said, most bullies don't even have feeling and are too brain dead to realise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNumIY9D7uY it's 6 mins but worth the watch, kinda explains how peopel react to being bullied.
    Always have courage and be kind

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

nee norr nee norr

moderator alert Edited by Infectious (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts!
    Last edited by Chris; 20-09-2011 at 07:08 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, but then again, you're not going to kill yourself after a first few comments now...

Your opinion isn't trolling. Not being able to justify it doesn't exactly help though.

Brain dead is a bit harsh... bullies are still people (and i'm not sticking up for them but yeah...) I suppose they just don't care....
    *most

If someone is too stupid to realise they are hurting someone (whether that be physically, verbally or mentally), they are either completely screwed up or do realise what they are doing.

In that case they are scum.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Marketing View Post
    *most

If someone is too stupid to realise they are hurting someone (whether that be physically, verbally or mentally), they are either completely screwed up or do realise what they are doing.

In that case they are scum.
    You'd think that... doesn't make them stop. (speaking from experience). They just don't care if they hurt someone else.

It makes you wonder... do the bullies that bullied this boy actually feel remorse now they've seen what they drove him to? Would any person feel it if it were them???

Tokens

Latest Awards:

erm i never suggested that that applies to people who are going to commit suicide, it's a general comment and actually some people don't actually like to start crying and screaming at school that they're being bullied, however bad it is.

like marketing said, most bullies don't even have feeling and are too brain dead to realise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNumIY9D7uY it's 6 mins but worth the watch, kinda explains how peopel react to being bullied.
    Well seeing as the post you quoted Laura in was talking about how you would be able to see someone getting affected to the point of suicide (not "the first few comments"), and that's what the topic of this thread is, I thought it would be slightly appropriate to lean the conversation in that direction.
    you can be my daddy

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RyRy View Post
    *REMOVED*
    I don't even understand this so...

The Marketing guy pretty much explains it, but it's how they "run" so quick, yet so many people go through much bigger **** and they don't feel the need to top themselves.
    Last edited by Chris; 20-09-2011 at 07:10 PM.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast