HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    kieranwwe

Latest Awards:

My mate is working the midnight sales at game, so i'm just going to get him to grab me a copy
    http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=689500

Vouches ^^
    If you trust me please post

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My stance on this is, if it isn't here on tuesday, I'm going to the shop and buying it, then returning the postal order'd copy when it arrives.

Also, I dunno what the status is, locked myself out of my game account (mums rather).

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They have stopped pre-orders on the hardened edition as they didnt produce enough to fill demand.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Hm... something must have gone wrong at GAME HQ

Your preorder of Modern Warfare 3 will be waiting in-store for you from 00.01am 8th November. If you haven't yet put a deposit down you'll miss out on our GAME Exclusive - the MW3 Intel Pack including Double XP. Place your deposit in-store before Monday 7th November to ensure you get this! Find out if your local store is opening at midnight and head on down to get hold of these amazing offers!

The Team
    GAME.co.uk
    and I preordered online and it says shipped etc...

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    Hm... something must have gone wrong at GAME HQ

and I preordered online and it says shipped etc...
    Weird! :S

I just got this email even though mine was despatched on Wednesday:

Dear Christopher,

Thank you for preordering Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 from GAME.co.uk
    This email is just to confirm that your preorder is being picked and packed ready for despatch via Royal Mail on 7th November.

Modern Warfare 3 is released on 8th November and Activision, who publish it, have worked very
    hard to make it the biggest gaming launch ever. They have requested that no UK retailer despatch
    Modern Warfare 3 before the 7th November and GAME along with all reputable retailers will respect
    this request. Royal Mail have a next day delivery rate of more than 93%.

If you have any questions about this, check out our Call of Duty FAQ at www.game.co.uk/codfaq

Remember, by preordering from GAME.co.uk you have not only secured your Exclusive intel pack,
    but if you are a Reward Card customer, you will also receive Double Reward Points on Modern Warfare 3.
    Your intel pack will also be despatched on the same day but will be in a different package.

If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team:
    www.game.co.uk/contact

The Customer Service Team
    GAME.co.uk
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

I got this from Game:

Dear Jordan,

This email is just to confirm that your preorder is being picked and packed ready for despatch via Royal Mail on 7th November.

Modern Warfare 3 is released on 8th November and Activision, who publish it, have worked very hard to make it the biggest gaming launch ever. They have requested that no UK retailer despatch Modern Warfare 3 before the 7th November and GAME along with all reputable retailers will respect Modern Warfare 3 before the 7th November and GAME along with all reputable retailers will respect this request. Royal Mail have a next day delivery rate of more than 93%.
    Looks like mine is going to be delivered, and hopefully on the 7th!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lamz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Best View Post
    I got this from Game:

Looks like mine is going to be delivered, and hopefully on the 7th!
    i got the same emaill...

Dear Lamar,

Modern Warfare 3 is released on 8th November and Activision, who publish it, have worked very
    hard to make it the biggest gaming launch ever. They have requested that no UK retailer despatch
    Modern Warfare 3 before the 7th November and GAME along with all reputable retailers will respect
    this request. Royal Mail have a next day delivery rate of more than 93%.

If you have any questions about this, check out our Call of Duty FAQ at www.game.co.uk/codfaq

Remember, by preordering from GAME.co.uk you have not only secured your Exclusive intel pack,
    but if you are a Reward Card customer, you will also receive Double Reward Points on Modern Warfare 3.
    Your intel pack will also be despatched on the same day but will be in a different package.

If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service Team:
    www.game.co.uk/contact

The Customer Service Team
    GAME.co.uk

Instagram l Twitter l Soundcloud
    Retired HxL DJ (Ice)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

I think it's unlikely we'll be receiving it tomorrow then.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lamz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Infectious View Post
    I think it's unlikely we'll be receiving it tomorrow then.
    you never know, Royal Mail does cover a large scale. And with MW3 being one of if the not the biggest anticipated games of the year, I'm sure Game, Royal Mail, Activision & all the over big names involved in tomorrow, Tuesdays & Wednesdays deliveries & sales don't want to upset the "addicts" and receive quite a lot of complaints.

Instagram l Twitter l Soundcloud
    Retired HxL DJ (Ice)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast