HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens
    Habbo
    IrishBoy-Cian

probably quality and the type of style

Tokens

Latest Awards:

errrrr i look for stuff i like, go try it on and if i like it i'll buy it :|
    don't really look at the price either

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

Price isn't as big of a problem for Hong Kong, as it is for other countries- so what I do first is look at the brand, then the style and how well it sits, followed by the price.
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i choose my clothing depending upon the price first, then whether it'll look good on me (unless i rly like em then it'll be the opposite way). i'm pretty picky with what i like anyway which is very annoying at times. but i mainly shop at asos as the majority of the times i always find something i like there. but the exceptions are usually when other people buy me stuff. all of the more expensive brand clothing, shoes or accessories i have were bought by my mum because i ain't gonna buy em myself and i like the finer things in life obvs.

Tokens
    Habbo
    CheriBlackout2

Latest Awards:

I look at the material, how low cut/revealing it is, and ALWAYS try things on first.
    I don't care about colour or style, as long as it makes me look good.

I go for things that suit my body shape. I have a small waist, but huge feminine hips so I have to make sure what I wear works.
    I don't care for colour or style. Just the shape of the clothing.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ellz

Latest Awards:

style and brand i suppose. Then i look at the price tag on whether i can afford it haha

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

um i think if i have anything i actually can wear it with, how much it is and how much i'll have left if i buy it, if i actually suit it and the brand name.
    Always have courage and be kind

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jssy

Latest Awards:

First of all I choose things within a reasonable price.
    Tshirts - Bands t shirts, cute/funny tshirts
    Shorts/Jeans - Choose on what colours I like and how well they compliment my figure but they have to be comfy
    Mostly I choose things thst are well on trend with the season though

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123