HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Carnival!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Alex3213

Latest Awards:

It's very nice actually, there's a decent theme to each of the rooms. Really don't like the 2 door teleports in the entrance though, that's all mind.

Tokens
    Habbo
    twinart

Latest Awards:

I love the way you're using different themes for each game.
    +rep

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Very nice rooms.

The banzai teleporter room is not a game though. It's not fun or enjoyable in any way. Other luck games can be overlooked because they're finished quickly but that 'game' can potentially last literally forever. With 49 teleporters there's just over 2% chance that people are going to go to the right one. 2%... that's going to take forever. Not to mention the fact that it's a 7 player game so you're waiting for 6 people to land on a 2% mark. That's not fun: it's tedious.

It's false difficulty much akin to those rooms in wired mazes which require you to type out an arbitrary furni mission to advance.

If I were you then I'd put anything else but that in there. You could do a Falling Furni, a mat maze or even just remove the room altogether because it contributes nothing to the game at all.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pigperson

Latest Awards:

Those rooms are amazing and I really want to have a go some time Just one lil thing that is getting on my nicely rounded boobies, change the kitchen corners in dodgball to the same state LOLOLOLOL

Will

Tokens

i love it, but the entrance isn't really original (like the layout). i've been to many carnivals with a similar entrance, but except that it's really good. the rooms are amazing, especially the final room and colour one
    Last edited by Aladdin; 22-01-2012 at 01:30 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Looks awesome, gonna have to try it out sometime if its still going

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MariaHopez View Post
    Some amazing rooms there!
    Nice work
    Thanks! x

Quote Originally Posted by Plebings View Post
    agh they are so cute, especially the colour room one!!!

(only tiny gripe here) - don't like how in the dodgeball and bingo room the gates are blocked by a chair BUT THATS IT REALLY. awesome stuff bbz!!
    Yeah, I'm not keen on that either but I don't wanna make them closer together otherwise people could roll each others dices or things (and I'm not keen on huge rooms). Thanks! x

Quote Originally Posted by Alex3213 View Post
    It's very nice actually, there's a decent theme to each of the rooms. Really don't like the 2 door teleports in the entrance though, that's all mind.
    I did try it with IMP teleporters (to stick with the theme) but they looked too big and stuff so I just had to stick with door teleporters, aha. Thanks Alex. xx

Quote Originally Posted by Vigas View Post
    I love the way you're using different themes for each game.
    +rep
    Thanks! xx

Quote Originally Posted by LoveToStack View Post
    Very nice rooms.

The banzai teleporter room is not a game though. It's not fun or enjoyable in any way. Other luck games can be overlooked because they're finished quickly but that 'game' can potentially last literally forever. With 49 teleporters there's just over 2% chance that people are going to go to the right one. 2%... that's going to take forever. Not to mention the fact that it's a 7 player game so you're waiting for 6 people to land on a 2% mark. That's not fun: it's tedious.

It's false difficulty much akin to those rooms in wired mazes which require you to type out an arbitrary furni mission to advance.

If I were you then I'd put anything else but that in there. You could do a Falling Furni, a mat maze or even just remove the room altogether because it contributes nothing to the game at all.
    Hmm, it's odd.. quite a lot of people actually enjoy that game but I do get what you mean.. it's very love/hate. I might change it soon. Thanks for the suggestion. x

Quote Originally Posted by Pigperson View Post
    Those rooms are amazing and I really want to have a go some time Just one lil thing that is getting on my nicely rounded boobies, change the kitchen corners in dodgball to the same state LOLOLOLOL

Will
    OH YEAH. I was meant to do those sometime but the hosts keep on double clicking them and stuff so I've just not bothered. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    i love it, but the entrance isn't really original (like the layout). i've been to many carnivals with a similar entrance, but except that it's really good. the rooms are amazing, especially the final room and colour one
    Yeah, I was planning on making a cute entrance but I just wanted to get it over and done with, aha. I know it's not too original but no one has really told me it was an ugly entrance so I'll just stick with it. Thanks. x

Quote Originally Posted by 1umbrella1 View Post
    Looks awesome, gonna have to try it out sometime if its still going
    Thanks! Yeah, it's still going. I might host it soon or something. x

Tokens
    Habbo
    Varnius

Latest Awards:

Ooh, well very nice job there Georgia!

+rep cause I'm nice like that!
    Search Varnius for Habbo's Official Trading Room.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Ooh, well very nice job there Georgia!

+rep cause I'm nice like that!
    Ooh, thanks! xx

Tokens

can u host it now i want to play

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast