HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

This system is so much better, I agree with the others! Love the idea that you have to get a certain amount to get a prize.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Idk what's happening lag post I fink
    Last edited by GirlNextDoor15; 04-04-2012 at 09:32 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    my only problem is when people sodding bump welcome threads and stuff, but otherwise it definitely seems to be working in terms of boosting activity
    As long as moderators keep their wits about them and make sure to pounce on zero-effort posts it's fine, currently that's not really happening
    Chippiewill.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Rubbish

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by bethany View Post
    my only problem is when people sodding bump welcome threads and stuff, but otherwise it definitely seems to be working in terms of boosting activity
    Yes! I seen someone do that as soon as I logged on, I was thinking what the hell! And it's a great idea

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I Love the idea just need to find out how many post ive made in the time period?
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skynus

Latest Awards:

Obviously, moderators can't catch everything. That's 4 out of a probable 20 posts per day that are pointless. If you feel they're pointless (don't add anything to the thread) then feel free to just report the post, that wasy something can be done about it.

The posting competitions has it's ups and downs, yes, but at the end of the day the aim is to get people posting around and that's happening right now. So, as some people on the forum see things, the system works so why remove it? I don't have the same view as "keep the system because it works" and obviously, I'm wasn't totally for the posting competition. But, it is what it is I'm afraid.
    Last edited by Tom; 04-04-2012 at 09:34 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Omg what happened with this forum. I swear I saw two posts of mine and so, I edited one of it!! But like I said, I knew this would happen although the posts have been like that for the past few months!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Biscuitss

Latest Awards:

I think the prize categorys are a good idea cause then people wont give up cause they think someone else is in the lead cause they'll still get something

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Showder View Post
    LOL, at GirlNextDoor15, I agree, buts again, its a fun way to chill, and a another great way to keep forumers online for a long time.
    As in spamming, isn't it? Like tell me how many posts are really constructive and 'on topic'. I can only see a few constructive posts in graphics section but if that's how it is, the moderators will then shut up until you bring out a discussion about it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    As long as moderators keep their wits about them and make sure to pounce on zero-effort posts it's fine, currently that's not really happening
    Quote Originally Posted by Catchy View Post
    Yes! I seen someone do that as soon as I logged on, I was thinking what the hell! And it's a great idea
    yeah it's just stupid, if someone made a welcome thread 4 weeks ago they don't need to be welcomed now... sure they're fine.

also moderators need to be keeping an eye on the single answer threads "what are you listening to/last eat/watching/how're you feeling/what you wish you could say" as those kind of things can be abused so easily.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast