HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Is weed ok?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Only if boys smoke it, girls can't

2 3.17%
  • Girls can but boys can't

1 1.59%
  • No one can

8 12.70%
  • Why does anyone care anyone can do it of they want to

52 82.54%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Weed

Country
    Scotland
    Tokens
    Habbo
    MikeyFusion

Latest Awards:

My opinion on people smoking weed is the exact same with people that smoke. If they want to do it then they can feel free, it's their life and their body. Also I would think it wouldn't matter what gender you are if you smoke weed or not.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I love a girl who will sit and get high with me. Props to you!
    I'm at a point in my life where I don't care if you like me or you don't. If you like me, cool. If you don't, meh.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Metric1 View Post
    I love a girl who will sit and get high with me. Props to you!
    in your car?

Tokens
    Habbo
    AlexJRiley

Latest Awards:

Unpopular opinion.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

personally i dont see the appeal in it, i've tried it and it was just meh what's the point? some of my mates do it and it doesn't bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Williams
    Don't give me that **** about it's a drug it ain't no mother ******* drug, I had done the research, it's just a plant. It's just grows like that. And if you happen to set it on fire, there are some affects. But that's not the same as drugs. Drugs, you got to do **** to it chemically. You got to add baking soda, water stir it up. I don't know the recipe,
    I'm just saying.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Kat Williams is an idiot who is seemingly unaware of the fact that not only do many controlled substances grow naturally, but marijuana itself has been chemically and genetically altered over the decades to create stronger "strains" or ones with slightly different effects, etc. I'm not against it and I don't really think it ought to be a controlled substance, but as I said before campaigning with ignorance is never going to help anything
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GirlNextDoor15 View Post
    Seeing that you have a poll there now, I voted no one can but the words there aren't right. it should be like 'no one should' because smoking weed is not only unhealthy to your body, it affects your family and society. it leads to the downfall of morality of a country. i understand about the freedom thing and you should be allowed to do whatever you want but where do you draw the line? there must be a limit to everything or else, you, your family and your country will suffer. kay a bit off topic but you don't have to be a genius to really understand the consequences of smoking weed etc. most people don't think much about what they are doing and so, the flaw exists.
    consequences... unhealthy to your body. lol so uneducated. i can name dozens of intellectuals and athletes that have smoked pot in the past. marijuana promotes a lazy lifestyle - not an unhealthy one. it is no different to someone being dependent on alcohol. you shouldn't listen to what they teach you in grade 8 assembly.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by le harry View Post
    consequences... unhealthy to your body. lol so uneducated. i can name dozens of intellectuals and athletes that have smoked pot in the past. marijuana promotes a lazy lifestyle - not an unhealthy one. it is no different to someone being dependent on alcohol. you shouldn't listen to what they teach you in grade 8 assembly.
    a lazy lifestyle is an unhealthy lifestyle. can actually imagine how productive a country will be with people practicing such lifestyle.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GirlNextDoor15 View Post
    Seeing that you have a poll there now, I voted no one can but the words there aren't right. it should be like 'no one should' because smoking weed is not only unhealthy to your body, it affects your family and society. it leads to the downfall of morality of a country. i understand about the freedom thing and you should be allowed to do whatever you want but where do you draw the line? there must be a limit to everything or else, you, your family and your country will suffer. kay a bit off topic but you don't have to be a genius to really understand the consequences of smoking weed etc. most people don't think much about what they are doing and so, the flaw exists.
    damn, what you been smoking? talk about going a bit OTT about it all lmao

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dirrty View Post
    damn, what you been smoking? talk about going a bit OTT about it all lmao
    give me proof that it's not true. there might be hundreds of thousands of people who think we should be allowed to do whatever we want. they just won't think about how dire the consequences can be unless it happens and they'll regret it. it happened to china before (opium wars) and we all don't want history to repeat itself. that's why we shouldn't smoke weed or let weed be a controlled substance. there's just too much to risk.
    Last edited by GirlNextDoor15; 03-05-2012 at 04:39 PM.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast