HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens
    Habbo
    BlueCookie

Trying to clean up the pictures off their facebook to see what the "habbo" letters read pinned up. They all seem to have some sort of username on them

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Why did they delete some of their photos? lmao

Tokens
    Habbo
    BlueCookie

Probably the habbo staff who monitor fansites like hawks ringing them telling them to remove some!! I got them all though. Images arnt good quality but im trying to see what they all say > Might get a mod to a face soon enough!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    How unprofessional does that company look? It actually seems like they're allowed to wear what they want.

& take that stupid mask off the back of your head.
    If Habbo/Sulake and any company associated with them wore suits you know they're not right for the field they're working in. A sense of humour and distancing yourselves from professionalism make companies like this work - take Google, Facebook, Mojang, Electronic Arts etc.

The only thing this disproves (because it was considered fact that they were outsourced to Costa Rica) is that MODs aren't great apes, which would of made sense given the way they act around ANYTHING in the hotel. Just because Paul said they weren't (and the man is a walking, talking, tweeting bag of horse manure) doesn't mean it's true. Paul is an imbecile who only knows how to lie and offend his customers.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    If Habbo/Sulake and any company associated with them wore suits you know they're not right for the field they're working in. A sense of humour and distancing yourselves from professionalism make companies like this work - take Google, Facebook, Mojang, Electronic Arts etc.

The only thing this disproves (because it was considered fact that they were outsourced to Costa Rica) is that MODs aren't great apes, which would of made sense given the way they act around ANYTHING in the hotel. Just because Paul said they weren't (and the man is a walking, talking, tweeting bag of horse manure) doesn't mean it's true. Paul is an imbecile who only knows how to lie and offend his customers.
    Loved the comments about Paul had my laugh for the day

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by bluecookie View Post
    Probably the habbo staff who monitor fansites like hawks ringing them telling them to remove some!! I got them all though. Images arnt good quality but im trying to see what they all say > Might get a mod to a face soon enough!
    ohh good that you got them! Looking forward to see what you find. lmao Wonder who has been stalking hxf hehe

Quote Originally Posted by GommeInc View Post
    Just because Paul said they weren't (and the man is a walking, talking, tweeting bag of horse manure) doesn't mean it's true. Paul is an imbecile who only knows how to lie and offend his customers.
    LMFAOOO

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    How unprofessional does that company look? It actually seems like they're allowed to wear what they want.

& take that stupid mask off the back of your head.
    WOW! You seem like a right bundle of joy..

I think the images are great and glad they're not the stereotypical "cheap" foreign mods people probably thought!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Storking View Post
    WOW! You seem like a right bundle of joy..

I think the images are great and glad they're not the stereotypical "cheap" foreign mods people probably thought!!
    More fun than a lot of people. My workplace deals with professionals and by half don't they look like them.

They're still worse than what I expected.. once again Habbo is a multi-million $ company. I'd have thought they'd have looked for more in their moderation staff... but hey ho! Clearly Habbo went for the cheapest option and don't give a ****! Now no-one can complain about the awful moderation because their staff are obviously up for the job..... which we've proved time and time again.... they're not!!!!!!

The amount of unfair bans and stupid bans I thought more people would have supported my argument but this is a forum and you can all form your own opinions

Tokens
    Habbo
    PhilosopherKing

I'm glad they're not all wearing suits, acting all super serious (for Halloween, no less) - they should be allowed to have fun, and TBH, where I work, I have to dress like I'm going to a funeral every day, this is refreshing.

I wish they weren't outsourced, only due to the language barriers and cultural differences that are cause for so many unfair bans, that's it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123