HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Grumke View Post
    Exactly so you wouldn't plan it lol ?
    *REMOVED*

It's not planning in any way, it's saying how long in a relationship before you'd feel comfortable

Saying 'oh i'd wait 4 months to make sure the relationship is going to last and everything is perfect and whatever' is hardly saying 'on the 14th of March at 4:30 we're having sex'

moderator alert Edited by JerseyShore (Trialist Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude to other forum members. Thanks.
    Last edited by JerseySafety; 07-01-2013 at 09:54 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Lewiis,

I agree with whats mainly already been posted.... When your ready and its the right time it will happen.

As long as your not feeling pressured into it or anything then the right time will come.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Foregetfuhl

Latest Awards:

I waited for 6 months with my current boyfriend and we have been together for two years in March (although admittedly had breaks) and I think that was the right time for me personally. I know for others its completely different, some wait a couple days, some wait weeks/months even years!
    “You don’t forget the face of the person who was your last hope.”

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Depends on the girl really

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

It really depends on the person I'm with and how close I'd know them already, normally I would have said at least a month, but then that'd just be going against what really happened If it was someone I never really knew, I would assume it'd take a lot longer. Considering you wouldn't know them very well.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I waited 4 months with my boyfriend.
    I think now, if we were to split up and I found someone else i wouldn't wait that long. I was young the first time which made me wait longer but we've now been together for 3 years. woo
    the only thing stronger than fear is hope

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Took me like a month to even kiss my last girlfriend lol so let's have a guess at about a year?

lolol whenever the time felt right. I've built up a lot of walls around myself so if I can feel like I don't need those walls to protect me that's when I know I'll be ready.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Me and my boyfriend waited 3 months.
    It wasn't by choice though. We just wern't in the same country. ):

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123