HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Version 7

Tokens
    Habbo
    urmum

Latest Awards:

Default Re: Version 7

Habbo will be offline before it gets released

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    the wiki lol
    they shouldnt be called designers imo they should be writers
    But anyone can change the wiki? So why are they staff?

brb, becoming Habbox Staff so I can rewrite the whole wiki.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    What do content designers actually do?
    Write all the information on the Wiki and the main site, check all the spelling, layout pages, update images (apart from in the rares bit). Basically everything that isn't coded or graphics, we've done.

There's only 3 of us now, we choose whether to work on the Wiki, main site or both.

EDIT: although anyone can edit the wiki we have to look over everything and make sure it's right, we do the majority of updates on there though. We basically have more of an 'admin' role whilst people usually just add information.
    Last edited by lawrawrrr; 21-01-2013 at 03:28 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by laura View Post
    Write all the information on the Wiki and the main site, check all the spelling, layout pages, update images (apart from in the rares bit). Basically everything that isn't coded or graphics, we've done.

There's only 3 of us now, we choose whether to work on the Wiki, main site or both.
    Can you point me to any new content on Habbox.com?

One thing that gets me about the wiki, is, is it a wiki about Habbox or Habbo? Because it seems to change about every other page.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

One thing that gets me about the wiki, is, is it a wiki about Habbox or Habbo? Because it seems to change about every other page.
    I just updated the /Safety page, there's not an awful lot of NEW content because there's not much to add, it's just updating and checking everything that's there. There is a few new things which we've written for V7 though!

The wiki is about everything to do with Habbo, including fansites, but there is an emphasis on Habbox because it is owned by us. I don't get what you mean by 'it changes' because that's a really silly thing to say considering it's an encyclopedia on everything to do with Habbo...

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

I assume you are clicking "Random Page" or whatever that button is called. Of course it would bring up content that is Habbox and Habbo. The Wiki is for both

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skynus

Latest Awards:

What do content designers actually do?
    Currently, we're working on updating V6 information and (of course) the Wiki. We write pages for the site and Wiki I guess? Update information... yeah.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I just updated the /Safety page, there's not an awful lot of NEW content because there's not much to add, it's just updating and checking everything that's there. There is a few new things which we've written for V7 though!

The wiki is about everything to do with Habbo, including fansites, but there is an emphasis on Habbox because it is owned by us. I don't get what you mean by 'it changes' because that's a really silly thing to say considering it's an encyclopedia on everything to do with Habbo...
    This is the point I'm making, if it's an encyclopedia for Habbo, it shouldn't be about Habbox Matt is more correct saying it is for both. But in one place you can see 'Wiki for all Habbo needs!' and in another place 'Wiki for all Habbox needs!', that's all

I personally don't see why we have wiki articles on individual Habbox members, but it's not my choice

And the bit in bold is my problem with the whole Version 7 thing, for some reason it's causing everything else to be stopped. Why? Why can't new content be released in version 6? It means the current site is just gathering dust really.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

This is the point I'm making, if it's an encyclopedia for Habbo, it shouldn't be about Habbox Matt is more correct saying it is for both. But in one place you can see 'Wiki for all Habbo needs!' and in another place 'Wiki for all Habbox needs!', that's all

I personally don't see why we have wiki articles on individual Habbox members, but it's not my choice

And the bit in bold is my problem with the whole Version 7 thing, for some reason it's causing everything else to be stopped. Why? Why can't new content be released in version 6? It means the current site is just gathering dust really.
    The new content that I've written will take an age to update on V6, because it will require different graphics to be made and more coding added which is just a waste of time for a site that hopefully won't be up for much longer.W

Where on the wiki does it say anything about Wiki for Habbox/Habbo needs? I've never seen that, apart from on the first page.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The new content that I've written will take an age to update on V6, because it will require different graphics to be made and more coding added which is just a waste of time for a site that hopefully won't be up for much longer.W

Where on the wiki does it say anything about Wiki for Habbox/Habbo needs? I've never seen that, apart from on the first page.
    "HabboxWiki is dedicated to bringing you the most accurate information about the world of Sulake's Habbo Hotel"

It's just that the majority of the content is about Habbox rather than Habbo.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast