Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    650c

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HabboSwat View Post
    I say I am Founder of the group, Is that role play? No! Because I really am founder of the group, New Members who join, they are called agents, is this role play? No, we rank our members! We train our new members about rules and command. Is this role play? No, because we really are training them to be a better member! We have a security unit! Is this role play? no! Our Security Sit behind a desk checking if people really are members. Our group has partys, events, balls, games is this role play? Really?
    Quote Originally Posted by Skandar View Post
    Your playing the role of ******* cia agents or whatever you do. Its pretend. Like what little kids do when they have to jump over the lava into the castle.
    lol at the first post.

You appear to be acting as if you're running habbo's security team, you are roleplayers who are acting as SWAT members, if you're not a real SWAT member than you are roleplaying as one, no matter if you're a recruit or a commander - You're not those things in real life, therefore you are either A) Tributing or B) Roleplaying.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Is this a joke or something? Because i am literally creasing.

I dont mean to offend you but.. You have 'security' who sit behind a desk all day? (Thats role-play right there my friend)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jmmey321

Its a bloody name! Swat! Role play is like " Arrests John " As i said before we are the first of our kind. We are a group Like habbox , would one say you guys role play being a dj? No... We are not that diff.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Your relatively new organisation was the first ever group on Habbo with a ranking system and interior community? Wow I guess we've just been imagining all those armies and mafias over the years
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jmmey321

Quote Originally Posted by Hollyoaks View Post
    Is this a joke or something? Because i am literally creasing.

I dont mean to offend you but.. You have 'security' who sit behind a desk all day? (Thats role-play right there my friend)
    after members are recruited our wired furni telles them to security, a security ranked member will check to make sure they have motto and badge if they do security will send them to training. If not a member or recruit he will step on red tile that kicks them. Real Security?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Its a bloody name! Swat! Role play is like " Arrests John " As i said before we are the first of our kind. We are a group Like habbox , would one say you guys role play being a dj? No... We are not that diff.
    What do you do then? Do you pretend to be a swat team... ?
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jmmey321

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Your relatively new organisation was the first ever group on Habbo with a ranking system and interior community? Wow I guess we've just been imagining all those armies and mafias over the years
    No we are the first to become something more!

---------- Post added 09-02-2013 at 01:20 PM ----------

What do you do then? Do you pretend to be a swat team... ?
    No, we do events, games, and partys

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So you dont pretend to be a army or whatever?
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Roleplaying doesn't necessarily mean you're typing out what you're doing.

Roleplaying means that you are playing a role, like an actor does; you're not really moderators, you're not really members of any real SWAT teams, it's a game-based version which means roleplaying. Habbox DJs do have a role, but they're not pretending to be something they're not; they are actually DJs for this fansite. You are not actually Habbo SWAT, although you may call yourself that; because Habbo simply doesn't have an actual SWAT team. Posts like this actually make me dislike the group more, if you come across as offensive and standoffish, you're never going to get the acceptance and support you crave.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jmmey321

So you dont pretend to be a army or whatever?
    No, not really, We can be called a clan I guess? a clan has a HQ wear members meet up, and recruit new members. Our Clan Has a very active forum, but mainly we spend our time in our HQ. We have daily problems like trolls, self promoters, High Ranked Members can Promote, Fire, Train.

---------- Post added 09-02-2013 at 01:29 PM ----------

Next week we will be hosting a ball. Yesterday we had a big party, Wear our members tuned into Habbo Live and partied for hours. We were celebrating us getting 40,000 members.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast