HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

& thats why the bad guy always wins.

Absolutely pathetic.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I doubt many older members of Habbo would spend time (and money on creds) there if it weren't for fansites so I think it'd make a dent in their profits. Any legitimate fansite will never make a profit because if they did, the money they'd make would be re-invested back into the community they serve.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    This also means that you have ****** over any charity that would have benefited from our VIP sale in December...

To have an opinion is one thing, to then spear head a campaign to that challenges the masses on an opinion that solely you and a few other misguided fools hold is another.

This is what Anders Brevik did.
    *REMOVED*

moderator alert Edited by Samanfa (Forum Moderator): Please do not target/be rude to other members.
    Last edited by Chris; 07-11-2013 at 07:07 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    kromium

Latest Awards:

This is so unfair. Like everyone said.. no one is being forced to give money. I haven't donated to Habbox till now and same with a lot of users. If Habbo is really going to go ahead with this decision, they better look at themselves for once because they try to shove down credit offers, exclusive memberships and furniture items for money and the users who don't pay get ads, a limited catalogue and limited features that ruins the gameplay so much that it practically forces the user to pay.

Meanwhile Habbox donates to charities every Christmas and gives the users donor subscriptions.
    anyway

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Do you think @Okeanos; realizes that by gloating about his "victory" against Habbo fansites, he's indirectly started a campaign against the changes, changes that us users probably weren't to know about, and thus will sooner or later be reverted back due to the sheer resistance they're about to face.

Was it worth the 15 minutes of fame?

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Just for reference, Habbox has donated a total of £3415.26 for 11 different charities - full table & info here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sex View Post
    *REMOVED*
    you know, throwing around insults is one thing but bringing up anders breivik is just petty and cruel. what does this have to do with him? this just shows what people on habbox are like.
    btw im applying to UCL and Edinburgh, when i get my offers you will have to eat your words. vive l'éducation en ligne, vive l'université Open!

Quote Originally Posted by RyRy View Post
    Do you think @Okeanos; realizes that by gloating about his "victory" against Habbo fansites, he's indirectly started a campaign against the changes, changes that us users probably weren't to know about, and thus will sooner or later be reverted back due to the sheer resistance they're about to face.

victory lol. if it makes you feel better by thinking this is somehow all down to me and that habbo staff don't really want to do this then by all means go ahead. of course you will argue against it and i daresay sulake may back down, they have before after all. i hope they dont though.
    15 mins of fame? hun i was already famous. +**+*
    Last edited by Chris; 07-11-2013 at 07:07 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

nnnnn not comparing him to a mass murderer

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Okeanos View Post
    you know, throwing around insults is one thing but bringing up anders brivik is just petty and cruel. what does this have to do with him? this just shows what people on habbox are like.
    btw im applying to UCL and Edinburgh, when i get my offers you will have to eat your words. vive l'éducation en ligne, vive l'université Open!
    I quoted jin i didnt bring him up.... maybe learn to read lol
    thats probably one of the reasons you didn't get into uni

whatever youre still doing online classes!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RyRy View Post

lol you've been in that student union too long!

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast