HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

oh come on, as if you aren't anything but a brat in every other thread. don't try and act superior skandair!

the people at your school aren't being homophobic, they're just using the word 'gay' in the wrong context. and yes i know that isn't right and they should learn to use appropriate language but wherever you go you're gonna hear language like that, there's nothing you or anyone else can do to stop it from being used. yeah, people might learn over the years but you shouldn't be offended by it, just ignore them and carry on with the rest of ur day

unless they are being homophobic towards you or someone else that you failed to mention in thread

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dragga View Post
    Well its like people saying the N-word. Don't matter if they aren't racist, its the meaning behind the word. 100's of years of slavery, much terror, much death. The hate, the disgust of these gentle people.
    :S
    wat...r u being sarcastic?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sorry but I won't just let people use that language... and you're completely avoiding my main point. The teachers should do something.

And I know I'm not the most mature person but I'm just trying to express my opinion. I thought you was a bit more mature...
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens
    Habbo
    Dragga

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by subo View Post
    :S
    wat...r u being sarcastic?
    no...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skandair View Post
    Sorry but I won't just let people use that language... and you're completely avoiding my main point. The teachers should do something.

And I know I'm not the most mature person but I'm just trying to express my opinion. I thought you was a bit more mature...
    Ikr though habbox was full of mature people. guess some slipped through the cracks....
    Anyways the least a teacher can do is say "Don't use that word its offensive n rude" or something like that idk
    My math teacher will always do this. Even got mad at someone for saying this joke lol.

What do gay horses eat? HAAAYYYYYYYYY What do lezbian horses eat? Grass.
    Last edited by God; 16-01-2014 at 09:32 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

me mature? you've got the wrong guy lol!

yes the teacher should do something but it's hard for them to do anything if they don't witness what and how it's being said

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Trust me, my teachers clearly hear this. Even when talking to a teacher they say ******, gay-boy and that's so gay. How can I teacher expect me to get good grades for their reports if I cannot walk into a classroom without being considered rubbish and crap.
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens

Latest Awards:

no1 is being immature...
    its not directly causing u an issue its just a word and its not being used in a hateful way, its not right but its not a big deal either

like i said ur teachers probs think ur a pain in the ass

Tokens
    Habbo
    Dragga

Latest Awards:

Trust me, my teachers clearly hear this. Even when talking to a teacher they say ******, gay-boy and that's so gay. How can I teacher expect me to get good grades for their reports if I cannot walk into a classroom without being considered rubbish and crap.

If you go as high as you can, and still no luck. Then go to the media, find ur local news station or newpaper.
    Pretty bad as you've had to deal with this before and your the one who got in big trouble.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

My teachers or fellow students are no better or worst than me. If a teacher thinks that then they best keep it to themselves... just as students should keep that to themselves.

I think you're missing the point that it's still hurtful.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

all im saying is just take the meaning out of the word
    all you got is a noise

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast