HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards:

Yeah as Matt said, just keep trying. The best thing to do is just give them as much information as possible, even if you don't think it's 100% correct, it could still help you in some ways.

Best of luck!

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrell View Post
    Thanks! I've just sent a follow up ticket. Turns out my previous message was wrong and that this actually occured in 2008. So six years of back and forth.

With a little investigative research based upon the last badge I was given and the fact that I was banned after shortly getting it, I've given them a rough fortnight period where I would have been banned and presumably wiped in. Hopefully thats specific enough, otherwise I'll have to go looking through my old emails to see when I submitted my competition entry!
    That's good to hear! You're one step closer haha. Best of luck

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

Habbo's customer support is frankly poor! If you don't get a response from them within 1 month get in touch via their email address which is on that site someone where at speak to them about to current issues.
    Also, like said previous, you can't do much more than keep on stating your point in basic points breaking it down for them that it was years ago and how you're supposed to know... This was like my account which I got back no through Habbo's customer support but by trying all my emails to see which one it was, as they wouldn't redirect my old email to an existing one!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

I have always found that the so called support staff have been slow and somewhat useless.

Luckily I've never really had to deal with them, but there are some horror stories out there about their awful service and careless attitudes.

bella ciao

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stirn

Latest Awards:

Whilst I have posted bad stuff about the support staff before, this is not for that. This is simply and most definitely not for that. Today, I was about to post another comment about how annoying they are and how many months it's been since I had my account Fustraton. I also got permed on FustratonMUTED. I decided to comment how they had updated my request but I could not see what it was, in addition I decided I would post a screenshot of the permed screen, suddenly, out of absolutely nowhere, I logged on. I screamed out loud and saw all my furni that I had lost to the perm. I decided to check on the support request and saw that it said my account had been returned. Expecting the worst, I had logged on to it and found some pretty harsh but deserved messages from the people the hacker messaged. AND ALL OF MY FURNI, I think I was missing some credits but that was inevitable since that's what hackers want nowadays. I am so thrilled, joyed, ecstatic.

Anyway, what should I do? Both accounts lie under one email, so should I use my new account which I've spent a few months getting used to, or use the old one which I have countless friends on who probably don't like me? I can transfer all the furni over.
    come to my giveaway at 8pm on Thursday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROOM FULL OF FURNI
    SEARCH STIRN ON THE HOTEL NAVIGATOR!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Orvakki

Latest Awards:

So after a long time of waiting they finally replied to me... but clearly didn't even read my message because they're telling me they can't unban my account?! The account is ALREADY unbanned, the problem is that it's been wiped!

'Daniel' even had the cheek to close the ticket!

Let me make a new one though...

Tokens
    Habbo
    Orvakki

Latest Awards:

a month later and it's still 'being processed'

Tokens
    Habbo
    hairpins

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrell View Post
    a month later and it's still 'being processed'
    gud luck!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! jus keep pesrin dem

Tokens
    Habbo
    Orvakki

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by hairpins View Post
    gud luck!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! jus keep pesrin dem
    i really hate how you can't submit more than one thing at a time... ugh...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123