HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

reading replies in this thread is making me shiver

i've not really been in any bad accidents and never broken a bone so idk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

being in my mums womb was a pretty bad accident.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Never extremely bad ones, since I've been working in my current shop I've hit the same toe about 4 times just with accidents with it. I think I've had to write in the accident book 4 times because of it too.

First one, I was collapsing a cage in the back, put my foot on the metal bar (as no one had ever told me not to do that), then the middle fell and went straight on my foot/toe.

Second one, someone had left tins of cat food on a kicker/stool so I went to put them on the shelf, but they fell off of it and landed on my toe.

Third time, I was putting a box of laundry baskets out, full box fell onto the floor and onto my toe. Bust my toe open, blood all over my sock and everything.

Fourth one, and I almost ended up at hospital/a&e for this one as it was so, so painful! A couple of months ago I was pulling a cage outside, and we have a mat that the cages get caught on often. I was doing fine, but I had to open the doors myself as we have to take them out of the entrance door, so it doesn't open the other way. I didn't realise it, but the cage had stopped because it had ran out my toes and I literally was so numb. I managed to limp outside to put the cage out, came back inside and got management to come to my aisle. Told one of the Lead Sales and had to go in the office, I was in there for lie half hour because the toe had bust under the nail - luckily there was a small hole whereby the blood could come out otherwise I'd have had to go to hospital. It hurt for ages and was also bruised, the nail was black and now I only have half a nail it hasn't all grown back yet. Also, if something drops on it, even if it's a small thing (dropped a teeth whitening spray on it at work and it killed even though it's tiny and light) it really hurts.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i remember 1!!! i was playing bare foot in the playground in primary school and i stubbed my big toe and the toenail came off :Innocent:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

oh my god

i really need to remember not to read this thread again

to stay on topic though i once fell out of the bath when i was younger and cut all my hand

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

When I was about 6 I was in a car crash, a woman drove... well... hurtled into the side of the car that I was sitting on, we ended up spinning quite a few times, ended up upside down and hanging there until paramedics arrived. Went to hospital, few bits of glass and a burn from the seatbelt, nothing too bad. I was still in a carseat at the time, probably would have died if I got my way and sat without it in, thank you Dad.

I refused to get in a car for the longest time, had to burn my clothes from it, but thankfully escaped relatively physically unharmed.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    cries I know it don't think the ******** had any insurance either
    so did he have to pay you the money since he didn't have insurance or what? :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Never extremely bad ones, since I've been working in my current shop I've hit the same toe about 4 times just with accidents with it. I think I've had to write in the accident book 4 times because of it too.

First one, I was collapsing a cage in the back, put my foot on the metal bar (as no one had ever told me not to do that), then the middle fell and went straight on my foot/toe.

Second one, someone had left tins of cat food on a kicker/stool so I went to put them on the shelf, but they fell off of it and landed on my toe.

Third time, I was putting a box of laundry baskets out, full box fell onto the floor and onto my toe. Bust my toe open, blood all over my sock and everything.

Fourth one, and I almost ended up at hospital/a&e for this one as it was so, so painful! A couple of months ago I was pulling a cage outside, and we have a mat that the cages get caught on often. I was doing fine, but I had to open the doors myself as we have to take them out of the entrance door, so it doesn't open the other way. I didn't realise it, but the cage had stopped because it had ran out my toes and I literally was so numb. I managed to limp outside to put the cage out, came back inside and got management to come to my aisle. Told one of the Lead Sales and had to go in the office, I was in there for lie half hour because the toe had bust under the nail - luckily there was a small hole whereby the blood could come out otherwise I'd have had to go to hospital. It hurt for ages and was also bruised, the nail was black and now I only have half a nail it hasn't all grown back yet. Also, if something drops on it, even if it's a small thing (dropped a teeth whitening spray on it at work and it killed even though it's tiny and light) it really hurts.
    Either you're clumsy, or your work has terrible health and safety

Tokens
    Habbo
    vls

Latest Awards:

my heart was broken ♡♡♡♡

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    Either you're clumsy, or your work has terrible health and safety
    I'm not usually clumsy lmao, it's just that toe I think my body wants it broke .

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast