HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens
    Habbo
    vls

Latest Awards:

i agree akeel the days when we used to get like 9 million people online were the best habbo days i ever experienced x

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

I would like to say habbo , sulake hasn't really done any marketing to attract new players. I remember why I joined habbo because of a Tv ad at 12 am and the YouTube ads. . Now since they lost there habbo card seller I haven't been able to buy coins which is also a reason people quit. The community is just needed to market habbo around or find ways to get players. I would supposed habbo contacting youtubers or popular twitter account to advertise habbo. I joined in 2010 when it was really cool seeing the public rooms, the role playing rooms, and all these cool rooms in general. The community I think just needs more players so it can improve it's attitude.

Sent from my using Tapatalk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Maybe I was a little hard on the people from 2011 but I have to say I need to stick by the statement,

I'm not trying to say ''BECAUSE YOU ALL BUY CREDITS AND BUILD ROOMS HABBO SUCKS LOL BYE''

I'm saying ''Look, it was very different community-wise a long time ago that worked perfectly with everyone, yes there was bullying, yes there were trolls but it wasn't on the galactic scale it is now, and I'm not talking about features removed, maybe they lost a chuck of the user-base but in the long run it wasn't significant, at least on this forum it looks like the honest and true people from the community came, because If i posted this on the Habbo Forums then I'd just be laughed out and had 12 year old kids tell me I'm wrong because they are right with no explanation.''

My question to you all is, have you noticed the change?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Witchur

Latest Awards:

yeah there definitely has been a lot of change.
    i totally agreed as i put in my last post.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kuybii

I'm not sure, they've made it more user friendly but i just think the first experiences of everything which habbo had to offer were magical. I couldn't wait to get into play it because of something i was working on or, i dont know experiencing new nooby stuff like being this douches bodyguard which i remember.

Now we've experienced it all there is nothing new for the older generation thats the biggest difference for me. If anything new does come along we're all too experienced to give a ****.

"oh they're changing that now are they?" - "Oh some new furni lines are out, yeah they're pretty cool, might buy one of them" and so on. The magic of joining a mafia or creating your own business to the world of habbo isnt there anymore because you've been there and definitely worn hundreds of t-shirts.

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

The players have changed but the game remains the same - TexanWireWheelsTV Commercial

It's not that there's more of it, it's just that you're noticing it more now that you're older.
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats

Tokens
    Habbo
    Witchur

Latest Awards:

i wouldn't even say anything about the players because on the 6th of this month just celebrate an anniversary for knowing this girl for 3 yrs now. (june 6th 2011 originally!)
    it was good to have known her for so long but.. in a way her personality had changed SO much last year it felt like we had met more recently but nope it is her surprising how people change overtime.

Tokens
    Habbo
    !x!dude!x!2

Latest Awards:

The good old days were the best. It was so easy to make friends and everyone is nice. now they insult and troll

I will destroy Isis
    I got it from my daddy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123