HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    DJ_Shadow is offline Ultra Rare Trade Forum Owner
    Rare Values Advisor
    Tokens
    Habbo
    DJ_Shadow

Latest Awards:

I would absolutely LOVE another one of these back.. However for what you are asking, I simply don't have the money :/

Just to clear things up, it was clash1 who bought it of BelieveMeSafety for his asking price of 70gb (3500c). But that was back when Fuchsia ICMs and and Stray x3s were selling for 90gb - which are both now both around the 350gb ballpark area. Though there are indeed far fewer Blank Towers than Fuchsias and x3s, so your 600gb asking price is, I guess, justifiable. I'll be watching this space closely.

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    If it's totally blank 50gb.
    @DJ_Shadow; as middle man. I trust him.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Shadow View Post
    Can't blame me for trying to full a fast one

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would be interested to know if this is the rarest furni or are there rarer ones? Someone said there is only one black ICM? So if that is true I presume that's the rarest?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by snr View Post
    I would be interested to know if this is the rarest furni or are there rarer ones? Someone said there is only one black ICM? So if that is true I presume that's the rarest?
    there are two. one is permed, one is tradelocked, so they're effectively worthless.

DJ_Shadow is offline Ultra Rare Trade Forum Owner
    Rare Values Advisor
    Tokens
    Habbo
    DJ_Shadow

Latest Awards:

There are two Black ICMs in the possession of players confirmed, so in that instance yes they are rarer. Although they have been used occasionally in staff owned rooms

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    there are two. one is permed, one is tradelocked, so they're effectively worthless.
    What do you mean by tradelocked?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What do you mean by tradelocked?
    when people break the gambling rules they're tradelocked. it means they're unable to trade any of their items. RadMatter broke the rules and was tradelocked, so her ICM still exists on her account (and can I think be placed into group rooms - that needs changing @Macklebee but she's unable to sell it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

when people break the gambling rules they're tradelocked. it means they're unable to trade any of their items. RadMatter broke the rules and was tradelocked, so her ICM still exists on her account (and can I think be placed into group rooms - that needs changing @Macklebee but she's unable to sell it
    They are quite strict then... does this trade lock ever get lifted?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They are quite strict then... does this trade lock ever get lifted?
    Not for gambling nope, especially when so many coins were involved. She still has access to the gbs and can buy gifts though. - this also needs fixing @Macklebee; !

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not for gambling nope, especially when so many coins were involved. She still has access to the gbs and can buy gifts though. - this also needs fixing @Macklebee; !
    Still harsh. Should be a year ban but lifetime is harsh. Basically the furni is as good as builders club (except the coins).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast