Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Yet another thread basically taking aim to Rare Values. How many times does the forum need to discuss this?

It's still used by a number of people therefore there's no need to close the department. Or any department. I have never really taken part in anything the Events Department has hosted yet I don't feel the need to make a thread about it every month. It was determined HxRV is still used by some, so it stays. Don't need? Don't use. If a department or service is no longer needed then it'll naturally fold and come to a close, as many departments have done in the past decade.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 22-05-2016 at 09:10 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Yet another thread basically taking aim to Rare Values. How many times does the forum need to discuss this?

It's still used by a number of people therefore there's no need to close the department. Or any department. I have never really taken part in anything the Events Department has hosted yet I don't feel the need to make a thread about it every month. It was determined HxRV is still used by some, so it stays. Don't need? Don't use. If a department or service is no longer needed then it'll naturally fold and come to a close, as many departments have done in the past decade.
    this thread isnt directed at rv mate
    did you read the first post? probably not

HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    this thread isnt directed at rv mate
    did you read the first post? probably not
    It may come as a surprise to you but my comments aren't all about you mate xx

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    It may come as a surprise to you but my comments aren't all about you mate xx
    thats cool

but also, what i said wasn't about you making comments to me

HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    thats cool

but also, what i said wasn't about you making comments to me
    Oh come off it. Of course these threads are directed at Rare Values just as it has been brought up over and over again by the same people for the last two years. It's like if someone posted "Which member of General Management should be fired?" we all know it is directed at somebody if there's some sort of scandal going on or somebody is that unpopular. It's a Q asked with the answer in mind. Don't play stupid.

I do not understand the determination of some on here to have the RV Department closed down. What would it achieve? One less department and less activity. Another service which some (emphasis) people use gone. What's the pressing need to have it closed down? I don't understand it. If you don't use then why even give a damn. If absolutely nobody used Habbox Live but a group still wanted to run it then you know what? Let them if it makes them happy and keeps a service going. Who cares!
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 22-05-2016 at 09:27 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

I don't actually think this was aimed at RV. It was an open question and not everybody has said RV. If people are saying RV then there is a reason for that.

Anyway

If I had to close one I would choose RV, simply because it's not properly maintained and has basically no presence anywhere.

The department I use the least is Graphics I suppose, but thats only because there isn't any way for me to make use of it.

The department I use the most is the forum, obviously being in it means I used it everyday but it is also where everything takes place!
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Literally no-one is actually pushing for a closure in this thread, just people quite rightly mentioning that it's the least used dept we have - a direct answer to the question posed in the first post. Didn't even realise this was in feedback until it was mentioned to me, thought it was just a discussion
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i actually find rv useful as a furni database, not for it's values. i can't imagine anyone going to habbox to get their values really, except ltds + teleports, and to be honest i think people are using the habboquest values for them instead.

how easy is it to host details of furni on there? i personally don't think hxwiki is a good way of navigating trying to find certain furni.
    magik*magik

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

It's in feedback as it seemed the most appropriate place for habbox discussions.

As op I can confirm this isn't a thread aimed at Rv or fretting Rv close.. If I wanted to make a thread about closing Rv then the thread title would indicate that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123