Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Default Interesting Photos

This is what the airports have been looking like:

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Considering there is over 150,000 Britains stranded and airlines are losing over £130m a day I think time is at the essence. Of course it's good something has been done, but I don't think their response should be considered "praise worthy" considering it really wasn't that quick of a response. The scientists cannot be blamed that's for sure.
    I dont see any other parties trying to suggest ideas etc? They were too busy with their own campaign to care.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Stop with the politics talk ! ;o

Tokens
    Habbo
    katie.pricejorda

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dander View Post
    I dont see any other parties trying to suggest ideas etc? They were too busy with their own campaign to care.
    Out of respect for the other people in this thread I've PMed you with an answer for that. Once again I would like to apologise for talking politics within this thread against your wills (Beforehand it was probably the only politics-free place on the forum ), it is note worthy however Dander began by bringing a ridiculous suggestion about Labour into it, which is only rightly countered.

I shan't post here again.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Out of respect for the other people in this thread I've PMed you with an answer for that. Once again I would like to apologise for talking politics within this thread against your wills (Beforehand it was probably the only politics-free place on the forum ), it is note worthy however Dander began by bringing a ridiculous suggestion about Labour into it, which is only rightly countered.

I shan't post here again.
    It was actually this post which was the first political post http://www.habboxforum.com/showthrea...83#post6418883
    And as I said before, it was merely a joke and I apologised that it wasnt more obvious.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR POLITICS! GO AWAY! You have ruined a very good thread, i myself shall not even bother reading this thread anymore.

OT: Hopefully dads flight to Egypt Friday will be okay
    Last edited by Titch; 19-04-2010 at 06:58 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by MattGarner View Post
    Aww, why do such mundane things always look so much prettier in the dark (and no jokes about your girlfriends either :p)?

Anyway, just out of curiousity but how many teachers were missing from your school/college today? About 5, including the principal but compared to my brother's, 5 is nothing. There were 11.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Aww i really wanted to reply with a 'yo momma' insult to that post :L

Because i'm immature like that :rolleyes:

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Statement on Icelandic volcanic eruption: Monday April 19, 2145

Since our last statement at 1530 today, the volcano eruption in Iceland has strengthened and a new ash cloud is spreading south and east towards the UK. This demonstrates the dynamic and rapidly changing conditions in which we are working.

Latest information from the Met Office shows that the situation is worsening in some areas. Based on this information, the situation for Northern Irish airports for the morning is uncertain, due to the new ash cloud. The latest information shows that Scottish airports should be available from 0700 and more airspace over England may become available from 1300 although not as far south as the main London airports.

We will continue to monitor Met Office information and the situation is likely to change overnight. We will make a further statement at approximately 0300 (local time), tomorrow, Tuesday 20 April and again at 0700.

NATS is maintaining close dialogue with the Met Office and with the UK's safety regulator, the CAA, in respect of the international civil aviation policy we follow in applying restrictions to use of airspace. We are currently awaiting CAA guidance.

We are working closely with Government, airports and airlines, and airframe and aero engine manufacturers to get a better understanding of the effects of the ash cloud and to seek solutions.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    If someone has been told they will be on a certain flight at a certain time, does that mean they'll still get on that flight? Due to the backlogs.. Relating to myself again, it's mainly so i can call my girlfriend later and tell her whats going on. So virgin have said her flight was rescheduled to Saturday at 8am when it was first cancelled. Will that still apply?
    Well here is the latest Virgin news link. It may help.

http://www.virgin-atlantic.com/en/us...news/index.jsp