Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

hmm.. I hope it involves his ET toy and my extra terrestrial... toy.. :eusa_whis

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    Well as long as I get to a better one than you I'll be happy.
    Harvard?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

*I know this is a bump but no point making a new thread*

Dear Mr Immenseman

We are emailing to update you on the progress of your application to the University of Warwick.

As you know, the revised UCAS deadline of 22nd January 2010 has now passed, and we will soon have received all on-time applications from UCAS. We are now considering our complete pool of applications so that we can make final decisions. Your application is still under consideration.

UCAS stipulates that all decisions on applications received by the deadline should be made by 7 May 2010, but we hope to have finalised the majority of our decisions by the end of March 2010. If we are unable to make a decision on your application by that time we will email you again in late March 2010.

Please note that we will not communicate selection decisions to you by email. Applicants who are made an offer from Warwick will be notified by letter and via UCAS Track.

If you have any questions regarding your application to study at Warwick, you can visit our website www.warwick.ac.uk/go/study or contact us, either by emailing [email protected] (stating your Personal ID number and the course you applied to in the subject line) or by calling +44 (0)247 652 3723.

Overseas applicants seeking further information or guidance may also contact our International Office. The website www.warwick.ac.uk/go/io gives details of contacts both at the University and at representative offices based overseas.

Thank you again for your application to Warwick.

Yours sincerely

Undergraduate Admissions Team
    D: end of march!!! sucks. i wna know now.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Immenseman View Post
    *I know this is a bump but no point making a new thread*

D: end of march!!! sucks. i wna know now.
    well i gotta wait until april for birmingham! :@

i'm so ******* gutted. i wanna change one of my choices but it's blates too late to do it (can only change a choice 14 days after an offer or summit like that or w.e and my most recent offer was received like 20 days ago so if i thought about all of this a week ago i would have been fine) so eurghhhhhhhhh RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah, i wish i could pick mine again, lol. warwick would still be my top choice but i reckon i'd replace leicester with york and southampton with nottingham

Tokens

Latest Awards:

awww unlucky lol. it might come tomorrow for all you know though!!

and its 14 days after you send your application off, afaik.

Tokens

Got an offer from Portsmouth for the course i wanted.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Kings College London - Computer Science - Sorted

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyDuo View Post
    Kings College London - Computer Science - Sorted
    and yet you're allowed to run for a local councillor in swindon?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cod View Post
    and yet you're allowed to run for a local councillor in swindon?
    If I became councillor (virtually impossible) then I'd email King's and explain my predicament and then attempt to get an internship at the Liberal Democrat Headquarters whilst being councillor. I didn't really mean to go into politics but lets just say if in 15 years I'm trying to run for parliament I wouldn't be surprised. I want to go into the Computing industry but I do have a huge interest in Politics so I think I'll do what most MP's do and get a "normal" job first and then move into Politics in my later life.