HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

350 tokens for 5c maybe.

Not online very often

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

I like the idea of rep & coins for tokens, I think it could attract a lot of people to the forum and get them to stick around. I think that posting in a thread is acceptable to earn tokens, although there should be maybe a limit of started threads in a week if someone abuses that? S: Because 10 tokens for a random thread in ''Discuss anything'' is pretty easy to get.

Just what I think, not sure if it would make sense if it's actually done.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidLuck. View Post
    I like the idea of rep & coins for tokens, I think it could attract a lot of people to the forum and get them to stick around. I think that posting in a thread is acceptable to earn tokens, although there should be maybe a limit of started threads in a week if someone abuses that? S: Because 10 tokens for a random thread in ''Discuss anything'' is pretty easy to get.

Just what I think, not sure if it would make sense if it's actually done.
    The only thing that would do is decrease activity.

I think if credits are chosen in the shop, it should be dealt with just having a high price, no need to introduce other things. As for rep, that shouldn't be introduced. Rep should be from other players, not from posting a lot. Plus if we start selling rep, then it will only push us closer to have to re-scale the reputation system again. We're already pretty close.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Who do you guys want to pay for the credits?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Marketing View Post
    Who do you guys want to pay for the credits?

What do you mean? Who will fund it? I was under the impression that the whole point in this Tokens system was to give out Tokens as competition prizes, rather than rep/credits, and so it'd be from the Habbox funds anyway.

Not online very often

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Trainor View Post
    What do you mean? Who will fund it? I was under the impression that the whole point in this Tokens system was to give out Tokens as competition prizes, rather than rep/credits, and so it'd be from the Habbox funds anyway.
    Indeed, was just wondering how many people will use the tokens for credits though - if it is a fair few (people from posting) then it could be pretty expensive. If the top ten people all with tokens traded them in for credits it would be 500c+ (if it was 350c for 5 tokens) - do you see where I am coming from now? :L

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Marketing View Post
    Indeed, was just wondering how many people will use the tokens for credits though - if it is a fair few (people from posting) then it could be pretty expensive. If the top ten people all with tokens traded them in for credits it would be 500c+ (if it was 350c for 5 tokens) - do you see where I am coming from now? :L
    Uh are you confused or just bad at maths?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

He just got it the wrong way round. But his point still stands, if credits are made available, then the price for them is going to have to be very, very high.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I meant 350 tokens for 5c - realise I got the lettering the wrong way around, but do think it is quite obvious what I meant :L

And on the contrary, chances are ill be training as an accountant in a year's time! :L

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Yeah maybe more than 350c, I only said 350 because if you bought spent 7000tokens on the 3 months VIP, you make ~5c per 350tokens. However, that means it should be more than 350 so that people would be more likely to save up for the VIP, and giving VIP would cost Habbox nothing. I'll be going for VIP anyway .

Not online very often