HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think only Gintama and Neon Genesis Evangelion are better than Death Note. Hajime no Ippo comes very close, and while I dislike some things in Death Note but love everything in Hajime no Ippo, I can't bring myself to put it any higher. I guess that's because Death Note was one of the first series to really captivate me so I have huge respect for it. But the way New Challenger is going I may just have to say that Hajime no Ippo as a whole is better than Death Note.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think it is mainly because I did boxing for a year and I can relate to some things
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah I know what you mean. I used to be a samurai so I can relate to Gintoki a lot.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol shut up.
    Im going to play My Pokemon Gintama now bye.
    Im up to like 40 on Hajime no ippo
    Did you know they brought out games for the Wii/DS/PS2 under the name "Victorious Boxing" in UK/USA and it was rly the Hajime No Ippo games.
    No longer active on here

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, but I wasn't aware they were available in the UK. I'm sure it was USA and Japan only? Also, I noticed a Gamecube reference in Hajime no Ippo. An advertisement for the 'G-Cube' can be seen in the background in a scene with Ippo and Takamura. I took a screenshot of the scene when I saw it but all of my files are on my other computer since I had to transfer them all over when this one died. I'll post it later when I transfer all my files back.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    Death note manga is pretty awesome the anime not so much.

I got rest of chirashis now so i have all 13 OP movie ones.keeping an eye out for movie 10 one which is out soon.
    The voices are a big part of it for me. I doubt I'd like the manga as much.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Yeah, but I wasn't aware they were available in the UK. I'm sure it was USA and Japan only? Also, I noticed a Gamecube reference in Hajime no Ippo. An advertisement for the 'G-Cube' can be seen in the background in a scene with Ippo and Takamura. I took a screenshot of the scene when I saw it but all of my files are on my other computer since I had to transfer them all over when this one died. I'll post it later when I transfer all my files back.
    Yea i seen it theres also Zony, and Pepsu

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMacC View Post
    Lol shut up.
    Im going to play My Pokemon Gintama now bye.
    Im up to like 40 on Hajime no ippo
    Did you know they brought out games for the Wii/DS/PS2 under the name "Victorious Boxing" in UK/USA and it was rly the Hajime No Ippo games.
    Shall be looking for that DS rom later lol.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

So best day of the month. Pay day and i got over payed.. and £168 from 3 for messing with me so thats alot of money

- N.G.E Collectors Edition
    - Welcome to the NHK - Box set
    - Gunslinger Girl - Box set
    - Outlaw Star - Box set
    - Shigurui - Full series
    - Ghost in the shell 2 movie pack
    - Tekkonkinkreet - Blu Ray
    - Afro Samurai - Blu Ray
    - Gurren Lagann 2 Collectors Edition
    - Black Cat - Box Set

Thats so far. looking for Paranoia agent. use to be a cheapish one somewhere but cant find it now, also looking into yu yu hakasho/hellsing and need to get current One Piece dvd. And then get some manga.

TBH most of this is my bday money so dont want people thinking wasting all my money lol. hmm im considering buying the hajime no ippo singles.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
    So best day of the month. Pay day and i got over payed.. and £168 from 3 for messing with me so thats alot of money

- N.G.E Collectors Edition
    - Welcome to the NHK - Box set
    - Gunslinger Girl - Box set
    - Outlaw Star - Box set
    - Shigurui - Full series
    - Ghost in the shell 2 movie pack
    - Tekkonkinkreet - Blu Ray
    - Afro Samurai - Blu Ray
    - Gurren Lagann 2 Collectors Edition
    - Black Cat - Box Set

Thats so far. looking for Paranoia agent. use to be a cheapish one somewhere but cant find it now, also looking into yu yu hakasho/hellsing and need to get current One Piece dvd. And then get some manga.

TBH most of this is my bday money so dont want people thinking wasting all my money lol. hmm im considering buying the hajime no ippo singles.
    Damn you mr.otaku, give me that cash

Tokens
    Habbo
    Southe,

Latest Awards:

ma birthday money D: