HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Am I right in saying that it looks fairly positive that we might win? With Australia needing around 540?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktix View Post
    You do make me laugh, we say when the Aussie's play well and we play poor, so...
    That sentence makes no sense :S

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ksoz View Post
    Well I guess the England team really listened hard to Aussies excoach. They know they stood no chance unless they bribed him.
    Oh gosh I have heard it all now ksoz. ROFL! Nice to see them do well against a such a strong team as the Aussies.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wow ksoz, your running out of bad things to say about England now... lmao.

Give credit where credits due for once.
    PSN: StefanWolves
    Add me if you play COD Black Ops or Fifa 11.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well they did use the ex-coach? Hence they didnt get beaten 5-0 like last time. The coaches know every secret. Why else pay the excoach unless they were afraid.

Anyway Aussies performance has gone down lately. And I did give credit to England in the first innings :s People only seem to see what they want to see on here.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Well they did use the ex-coach? Hence they didnt get beaten 5-0 like last time. The coaches know every secret. Why else pay the excoach unless they were afraid.

Anyway Aussies performance has gone down lately. And I did give credit to England in the first innings :s People only seem to see what they want to see on here.
    Well that is a purely subjective comment and you have to understand this is a mainly UK forum so odds on a lot of members are going to support England. It means they are pro england not necessarily anti anything else. I presume they are doing better this time because they are playing better and yes the coach has to have some credit but it's not the be all and end all of the matter. Teams mature and get better as they do go down as time goes on and members retire. It happens to all teams. Being afraid has nothing to do with it - if he is a good coach they will keep him for matches other than australia. I can't comment on the Aussie's performance going down because I don't know enough about the team but I am sure blinger would be able to give some valid comments in this area.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catzsy View Post
    Well that is a purely subjective comment and you have to understand this is a mainly UK forum so odds on a lot of members are going to support England. It means they are pro england not necessarily anti anything else. I presume they are doing better this time because they are playing better and yes the coach has to have some credit but it's not the be all and end all of the matter. Teams mature and get better as they do go down as time goes on and members retire. It happens to all teams. Being afraid has nothing to do with it - if he is a good coach they will keep him for matches other than australia. I can't comment on the Aussie's performance going down because I don't know enough about the team but I am sure blinger would be able to give some valid comments in this area.
    It's simple, England prefer to be underdogs, it always brings the best out in us.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catzsy View Post
    You do realise, that when I said "excoach", I meant paying the Australian excoach (the one who was the coach when England got beat 5-0) to tell England all the secrets of the Australian players. I never said members of this forum are "anti-anything".

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You do realise, that when I said "excoach", I meant paying the Australian excoach (the one who was the coach when England got beat 5-0) to tell England all the secrets of the Australian players. I never said members of this forum are "anti-anything".
    Who cares? no one.

England have taken two early wickets, Swann and Broad are the men that got them yet again.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Well, okay but again even if this is true it players have to play the game
    the coach does not play it for them.