HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: What party will you be voting for?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Conservatives

10 29.41%
  • Labour

17 50.00%
  • Liberal Democrats

3 8.82%
  • SNP

1 2.94%
  • UKIP

1 2.94%
  • Green

1 2.94%
  • Other

1 2.94%
Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Tom's WILD PREDICTION which you are not allowed to hold me to if I'm wrong but if I'm right I will gloat about: the % vote to be ridic close but Conservatives to smash it in terms of seats because angry little kids in Tory areas aren't gonna make the difference, but Commisar Corbyn will carry on clinging to his place as leader for as long as he can until the Labour MPs who actually want to win force another vote of no confidence
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

Hmm yes I agree FJ but I can't see Tories gaining more than 25 seats - which will still be a flop for TM

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Legit there is no way May is coming out of this good unless she achieves 100+ seats majority, because she has performed so poorly and so many of her own party are livid with her (and can't seem to even agree with her - is the immigration target within 5 years? who knows. is there going to be a freeze on taxes? who **** knows because one conservative says one thing and another says something wildly different - tbh this criticism extends to labour also).

In interesting news, this is the first time ever that Corbyn hasn't been viewed as performing worse than May.

Last edited by MKR&*42; 03-06-2017 at 11:23 PM.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Not that it'd happen (or if it did, wouldn't happen with genuine results) but would be interesting to know how many each of the leader's MPs approve of them at the moment. Both must have a huge number of dissatisfied staff under them
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

That would legit be very interesting but of course, unfortunately never going to happen

The top trending video on YouTube atm is one of a speech in which Amber Rudd passes a note to the Chairman of the debate, which assumingly asks him something like stopping a speech someone is giving about the sales of weapons to Saudi Arabia [i...wonder...why]. I mean this is absolutely baffling that she's being allowed to do that and another clear example of right-wing censorship.

Last edited by MKR&*42; 04-06-2017 at 04:02 PM. Reason: wrong word soz
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Corbyn's called for Theresa May to resign, how WILD. Not sure she'll listen to one mental opposition guy when he refused to listen to 172 of his own MPs (75%) who wanted him gone
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like buttons Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lmao yes I saw that, how ridiculous.

Another day another crazy YouGov seat estimate:

CON 305 (-3),
    LAB 268 (+7),
    LIB 13 (+3),
    SNP 42(-5)

The loss is compared to the ones from theeee 3rd? or 2nd of June
    /

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Rumours on social media that the government is looking at a burqa ban.

Would win the Conservatives the election hands down if they go for it. Very popular and would be strong motivator to go and vote.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

Come on labour only 37 seats to go.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

The Conservatives got 11.3m votes in 2015. With an extra 2m Ukip votes they'll get around 13.3m this time round.

The good thing about Labour polling higher with the Tories purely reliant on Ukip votes for their lead and potential majority means that we'll have more leverage in what direction the government goes over the course of the next Parliament. There's a reason the manifesto contains a full Brexit with grammar schools. Retaining those voters (and thus power) will depend on the results of pledges vs what we get. For post-Brexit 2022 GE i'd like to see ECHR withdrawal and a burqa ban in the next manifesto.

AKA don't try and take my vote for granted because you won't be fooling me more than once.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 05-06-2017 at 09:26 PM.