HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Camy View Post
    I think its likely a lot of people are going to miss out. I heard in Scotland atm, theres only four unis that still have courses to offer left.
    i bet i got into one of them lmao.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

getting quite scared now
    "You live more riding bikes like these for 5 minutes than most people do in their entire lives"

RIP Marco Simoncelli ~ 1987 - 2011
    Previous Habbox Roles: Shows Manager, Help Desk Manager, Forum Moderator, Forum Super Moderator, Assistant Forum Manager, Forum Manager, Assistant General Manager (Staff), General Manager.

Retired from Habbox May 2011

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Phoned student finance (AGAIN) today and they said sorry for the errors and they sent me a letter today which I should get next week. Cutting it fine.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

omg.. i rang student finance yesterday and guess what.. after having my dads wage slip for 20 weeks, theyve either sent it me back because its 'illegible' or theyve lost it. i was like, then why was my thing updated to the correct amounts. they were like, well theres no notes on the system, so i can assume someon entered the details with the evidence, and then someones gone on the system and deleted it because theres no evidence.. FFS! luckily, my term wouldnt start until 11th October so still have a good two months for FFS STUDENT FINANCE!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i just want my results now. =( so i can get all the stuff i need for uni etc and dates and money.

i havent even spoke about money to my parents yet. =/ they just said get a loan for the fees and we'll sort the rest out later. eeek. im not entitled to any grants and only the minimum loan so eh.
    goodbye.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by alexxxxx View Post
    i just want my results now. =( so i can get all the stuff i need for uni etc and dates and money.

i havent even spoke about money to my parents yet. =/ they just said get a loan for the fees and we'll sort the rest out later. eeek. im not entitled to any grants and only the minimum loan so eh.
    if they can pay for accommodation £3500 is enough for a year.. even though ill be on £7000 ;D

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i'm entitled to like £3200 maintenance but my parents are paying accom anyway

7k WHY

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by immense View Post
    i'm entitled to like £3200 maintenance but my parents are paying accom anyway

7k WHY
    is that it!?

£4500 loan, £1000 grant, £700 bursary from york, £1600 from working at morrisons lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

oh im not entitled to a grant and i spent all my money on car / car insurance / holiday with mates

mine isnt based on household income because they did the same thing with my dads pay slip :@

but yeah i'll be alright on 3.2k seeing as all my accom will be paid for and my parents will buy food for me online and get it delivered (a)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by immense View Post
    oh im not entitled to a grant and i spent all my money on car / car insurance / holiday with mates

mine isnt based on household income because they did the same thing with my dads pay slip :@

but yeah i'll be alright on 3.2k seeing as all my accom will be paid for and my parents will buy food for me online and get it delivered (a)
    omgggg! youre getting your parents to buy you food!! you lucky guyyy at least my 7k aint on accomm either