HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

He should of been punished but now in that way,
    no one 'likes' him etc but most people are against people being hung what ever they done.

Tokens

In my opinion,whoever watched that video is a little sick, I could never bring myself to watch it,it would scar me

Bush and blair should NEVER Have gone to war,they've even admitted they're losing and were wrong, we personally need to get rid of Blair as soon as possible-Blair and Bushes view and answer to everything is to go to war with them, we all know America's reputation of going to war over anything, America really do think they are world police, Saddam was an evil man but is getting TOO Much publicity, think of all the hundreds and thousands of people he killed, we didn't argue or talk over them? World peace is the best answer, Blair and Bush need to go, we need a prime minister that actually wants world police, America need to stop being world police and getting involved in things that don't even concern them, and we need to take our soldiers out of Iraq-So many have been killed,but a thing called propaganda and censorship stops us from hearing about many of this,or no one would have faith in the government at all-Blair knows he was wrong yet STILL Wont admit it, one thing him and Bush will never be able to do

Waits for the response from the immature younger audience that thinks they know everything when they don't,for those that study GCSE History,doesn't this show a resembelance to a war that America had in the past?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have the agree with bravo-boy,
    Things could be talked over without going into war.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

things were already talked over. if i remember correctly, it was him who wouldnt let his country to be checked for descructive weapons. we had no other option but to invade, as the world was in danger.
    COS A SED SO RITE.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Papershop View Post
    things were already talked over. if i remember correctly, it was him who wouldnt let his country to be checked for descructive weapons. we had no other option but to invade, as the world was in danger.
    Yes, but look where it got everything? One pointless war that started over nothing. He didn't want the US to come over to look for WOMD, there was no need and it would be a waste of time.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

all he had to do was agree. Whats so hard with that? Anybody normal would have thought he was hiding something.
    COS A SED SO RITE.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ah but was he? No, and why do the US need to ask? They normally do things in secret, they could of just gone in without him knowing. Also, I think he did agree didn't he? I remember something like the UN couldn't find anything and then left Iraq, then came back because they had another idea of looking for them.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

* That in the years immediately prior to the first Gulf War, Iraq produced at least 3.9 tons of VX, a deadly nerve gas, and acquired 805 tons of precursor ingredients for the production of more VX.

* That Iraq had produced or imported some 4,000 tons of ingredients to produce other types of poison gas.

* That Iraq had produced 8,500 liters of anthrax.

* That Iraq had produced 500 bombs fitted with parachutes for the purpose of delivering poison gas or germ payloads.

* That Iraq had produced 550 artillery shells filled with mustard gas.

* That Iraq had produced or imported 107,500 casings for chemical weapons.

* That Iraq had produced at least 157 aerial bombs filled with germ agents.

* That Iraq had produced 25 missile warheads containing germ agents (anthrax, aflatoxin, and botulinum).

We had a right to be worried about iraq, because it was capable of alot of things
    COS A SED SO RITE.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Papershop View Post
    * That in the years immediately prior to the first Gulf War, Iraq produced at least 3.9 tons of VX, a deadly nerve gas, and acquired 805 tons of precursor ingredients for the production of more VX.

* That Iraq had produced or imported some 4,000 tons of ingredients to produce other types of poison gas.

* That Iraq had produced 8,500 liters of anthrax.

* That Iraq had produced 500 bombs fitted with parachutes for the purpose of delivering poison gas or germ payloads.

* That Iraq had produced 550 artillery shells filled with mustard gas.

* That Iraq had produced or imported 107,500 casings for chemical weapons.

* That Iraq had produced at least 157 aerial bombs filled with germ agents.

* That Iraq had produced 25 missile warheads containing germ agents (anthrax, aflatoxin, and botulinum).

We had a right to be worried about iraq, because it was capable of alot of things
    Strange how they haven't been found or even used on the troops in Iraq when we invaded.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They must be good at hiding things, like saddam for example
    COS A SED SO RITE.