HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

rumour has it do do

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Skynus View Post
    I didn't hear any rumours about you being next inline? What am I missing out on?

I love how every time a change is made, no-one likes it. No matter what it is. If Samanfa, Rosy or anyone else got promoted most of you would have also moaned. Shouldn't she be allowed a chance, really?

Thanks for your time @Inseriousity.;, you'll always be a noob
    nope, not true mr skynub. We wouldn't moan about them as they uhm, deserve the role and are kind generous people

not saying jade isnt any of the above
    gl once again

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    Just want to say that it is not because of what happened yesterday but rather a feeling I've had for a while that yesterday's events reminded me of. I have felt for a while now that Matt has only tolerated my presence as AGM rather than as someone he can trust and rely on. I'm stubborn and it just made me more determined to stay and prove him wrong. My stubbornness, however, would not ultimately be in the best interest of Habbox if the general management team aren't a cohesive team. Yesterday's events reminded me of that feeling and I decided it was in Habbox's best interests to bow out rather than fight. I stayed because I wanted to leave behind a legacy. I failed on that front so instead I remember the smaller moments that are largely unnoticed in the bigger picture but can make a difference. Instead, I will remember nurturing managers to constantly improve themselves and their departments, I will remember trying to get them out of their comfort zones, I will remember trying to get them to use their imagination, I'll remember interrogating managers on their decisions to ensure they've looked at it from every angle. The good times and the bad, I've enjoyed every minute of it.

I think HxSS proves there is still a lot of spirit at Habbox and perhaps if that spirit was channelled into more constructive pursuits rather than the bickering and moaning then Habbox will succeed because it does have the best community when it's firing on all cylinders.

Jade, on the other hand, has a close relationship with Matt (and that's needed) but is also not afraid to stand up for what she believes is right, she is creative, organised and not afraid of shaking things up where needed. She isn't perfect and she'll make mistakes but give her a chance.

You should not have left! Now we have someone who hates people for no reason and will ruin things. ):

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    A close relationship may work, but as soon as that's gone aren't you a little screwed. A few people have been speaking to me on Skype saying that they thought I'd have got it with the experience and dedication I've had throughout my 4 years at Habbox. Jade being promoted has come as a shock as well as your departure. However, rumour has it that I was next in line for the position previously and I haven't had a close relationship with Matt. I'm not bitter about it in the slightest, as it's been said there's a difference between being bitter and surprised. I love seeing a female in the GM team and I wish Jade the best of luck as I do to you.

In my honest opinion, You should have taken over for Mike.

Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skynus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :Cerys View Post
    nope, not true mr skynub. We wouldn't moan about them as they uhm, deserve the role and are kind generous people

not saying jade isnt any of the above
    gl once again
    But it seems the track record of complaints says otherwise. Every time something happens, there's people both for and against. I'm one who will wait it out and decide when they actually settle and we can see what they're actually like, as I know others are. Why so quick to judge a someone? Am I missing something?

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

But it seems the track record of complaints says otherwise. Every time something happens, there's people both for and against. I'm one who will wait it out and decide when they actually settle and we can see what they're actually like, as I know others are. Why so quick to judge a someone? Am I missing something?
    You're missing out on quiiiite a lot I suspect then. ;s

Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards:

*REMOVED*

moderator alert Edited by Nick (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude to other members
    Last edited by Nick; 16-08-2013 at 07:10 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I don't want to be negative towards jade because this isn't her fault whatsoever but I am surprised she was chosen. I think there are longer-serving and better candidates who deserved it a whole lot more. Some of the things I've heard, and even some things I've seen, actually make me a little bit worried for the future now.

On the other hand, thanks for your work Mike, I know you worked hard and everything, and I know you were dedicated. I never felt like you particularly liked me or anything but I really respected what you did (apart from when you made silly decisions ok). I've always thought you'd do a great job as staff AGM, because Alex said, you're not always a people-pleaser, but you still deserved the role and made some fantastic decisions. You will be missed, and you've definitely left a legacy.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Varnius

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Civilisation View Post
    *REMOVED*
    This can't be good surely.. she's in a Community role, which involves people and representing Habbox in the client, none of the above is really a good thing for a person with a higher role and represents the site.

Strange hmm..
    Last edited by Nick; 16-08-2013 at 07:08 AM.
    Search Varnius for Habbo's Official Trading Room.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I didn't hear any rumours about you being next inline? What am I missing out on?

I love how every time a change is made, no-one likes it. No matter what it is. If Samanfa, Rosy or anyone else got promoted most of you would have also moaned. Shouldn't she be allowed a chance, really?

Thanks for your time @Inseriousity.;, you'll always be a noob
    Someone told me that, but why would you know if I was next in line or not, it's not your business if I remember correctly?

Anyway, people should be allowed a chance, but other people should be allowed that chance too apparently.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast