HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Country
    Scotland
    Tokens
    Habbo
    MikeyFusion

Latest Awards:

Scallz your a very arrogant person to be honest. No need to be rude towards people because of there opinions sheesh..

OT: There not exactly something I would wear to school but meh it's your choice really

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyFusion View Post
    Scallz your a very arrogant person to be honest. No need to be rude towards people because of there opinions sheesh..

OT: There not exactly something I would wear to school but meh it's your choice really
    May-be I seem arrogant, may-be not ... I dunno but I have had at least 2 warning's for supposedly upsetting people (I don't know if I did and am sorry for that if so Mikey). In my defence i've had some real abuse from members like in the 'boxers Thread", but do I moan? No I don't moan. I give it back because it's the only way I know but if others like Gibs did'nt complain about me and "tuck it on the chin" like I do Forums would run ok.

You appear a very nice decentc guy Mikey, so I wish to apolgize in advance for any way that i've upset you seeming arrogant.

Country
    Scotland
    Tokens
    Habbo
    MikeyFusion

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Scallz View Post
    May-be I seem arrogant, may-be not ... I dunno but I have had at least 2 warning's for supposedly upsetting people (I don't know if I did and am sorry for that if so Mikey). In my defence i've had some real abuse from members like in the 'boxers Thread", but do I moan? No I don't moan. I give it back because it's the only way I know but if others like Gibs did'nt complain about me and "tuck it on the chin" like I do Forums would run ok.

You appear a very nice decentc guy Mikey, so I wish to apolgize in advance for any way that i've upset you seeming arrogant.
    Well at least we're getting somewhere, maybe think before you press the Post Quick Reply button?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyFusion View Post
    Well at least we're getting somewhere, maybe think before you press the Post Quick Reply button?
    *REMOVED*

moderator alert Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post to cause arguments thanks!
    Last edited by HotelUser; 21-01-2011 at 11:05 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

urgh!

They're really not to my taste at all..

Good luck getting 'chicks' in them
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Gibs960 View Post
    Scallz, I had an argument about sayin about wearin trainers for school shoes, literally no one in the whole school does that.
    More like you had a right go at me for saying nothing out of order at all!
    Last edited by Scallz; 21-01-2011 at 10:24 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Can we stay on topic please guys and not drift into another argument.

As for the trainers, if your just using them for sports like you said then I guess they'll be ok once they're covered in mud. :L
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Infectious View Post
    Can we stay on topic please guys and not drift into another argument.

As for the trainers, if your just using them for sports like you said then I guess they'll be ok once they're covered in mud. :L
    *REMOVED*

Regards your comments hey yeah ... the Trainers will defenitly soon get mucky!

moderator alert Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't post to cause arguments thanks.

moderator alert Edited by HotelUser (Forum Super Moderator): Thread closed. Keep these discussions ON topic please guys.
    Last edited by HotelUser; 21-01-2011 at 11:03 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234