HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens

Er. I mean if you got read all those Safety Videos from Habbo, this isn't safe. I prefer meeting the person face to face and getting to know how it heart is.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I'm not going to sit here and offend you by talking about the safety videos, but there is a level where you pretty much KNOW who the person is - I would never agree to meet someone I've only talked to on habbo, but someone who I spend most of my time talking to on MSN or skype, including webcam? That's a pretty complicated deception for anyone - I severly doubt a paedo would go that far! However, I do have to emphasize that I AM NOT saying go and meet someone you barely know, it isn't safe. Sometimes, that's just how things turn out.

My best friend I met on the internet, and I've met her once - it actually made our relationship 100x stronger. I'd been talking to her for a year before it happened though, I would never after a few weeks or months!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Moh

Latest Awards:

If you meet up irl then i dont see any problem other than some people act totally different online and offline.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    well i certainly don't have that mindset at all, being with someone who you have stuff in common with is great. i'd rather be with someone similar to me than different, i don't know what's so impossible about being together that way? confusedd.

hey, take your own advice you're 17 and you have a girlfriend, why aren't you out having sex with loads of people instead? lol. & i'm pretty sure you're holding yourself back in your relationship but let's not get personal. just don't get your views at all.
    Yeah but I'm not like some people who believe that their first proper relationship is going to last forever lol.
    No longer active on here

Tokens
    Habbo
    Inspiration

Latest Awards:

I have very strong opinions on this topic , Yes hundreds of people find their match online i guess if thats what they want to do then who are we to be against it?
    But for me , I've met some amazing girls online, And yes if they lived closer then I'd be with them in a heartbeat. But obv It's not practical... Relationships need contact in order to survive and grow well in my opinion , Yes you can be close to a girl online , She can mean the world to you but online dating isn't for me... Maybe if you meet online and decide to meet in real then it would be classified as a long distance relationship and they can work but I think you have to meet up before anything serious can develop.
    Last Mattalicious//Last some noob//IF YOU REP ME LEAVE YOUR NAME

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shaz

Latest Awards:

You can easily like someone, which is fine... but if you're going to do something about it then yes, you will need to meet.
    Always have courage and be kind

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wikiii

Latest Awards:

Well it is possible if you met them online and you actually meet up now and then. I never been in a relationship with anyone online so I don't really know what it's like (ok maybe when I was 11 I used to edate but thats not proper) I think some people online are hot but I don't fancy them.

x brandon x

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234