HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd actually be more comfortable in the hands of a human surgeon than a robot one, simply because robots, like humans, are not infallible but at least I know a human won't shut down halfway through the prodecure. Think about it logically, if all the teachers were replaced with robots, do you think people would stand by and let their children be taught by them despite the fact that the robot teachers are more knowledgeable so "humans will be able to get their needs fulfilled"? I very much doubt it because people are afraid. They're afraid of things that are foreign and different to them. And I believe that the fear of the unknown will overrule human desire to "get their needs fulfilled."

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Inseriousity. View Post
    I'd actually be more comfortable in the hands of a human surgeon than a robot one, simply because robots, like humans, are not infallible but at least I know a human won't shut down halfway through the prodecure. Think about it logically, if all the teachers were replaced with robots, do you think people would stand by and let their children be taught by them despite the fact that the robot teachers are more knowledgeable so "humans will be able to get their needs fulfilled"? I very much doubt it because people are afraid. They're afraid of things that are foreign and different to them. And I believe that the fear of the unknown will overrule human desire to "get their needs fulfilled."
    I agree with you too. However, some people don't think like you. They'll only think of their advantages and what they will benefit from using robots. ;P

---------- Post added 13-06-2011 at 09:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 22andy223 View Post
    umm thats why im arguing that we should be worried lolol. Bascially your trying to argue with me but you haven't read what ive been posting. And like i said before they may develop emotions. and learn to think for themselves.
    Yes, I know. But, what you said is quite wrong. Robots cannot be living organisms.
    We should be worried about it but robots definitely cannot be living organisms.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andii

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GirlNextDoor15 View Post
    Yes, I know. But, what you said is quite wrong. Robots cannot be living organisms.
    We should be worried about it but robots definitely cannot be living organisms.
    Not really. Again like i said before many people also said titanic cannot be sunk but it was. People believe that we evolved from monkeys or whatever so what doesnt say that robots can evolve on their own??

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not really. Again like i said before many people also said titanic cannot be sunk but it was. People believe that we evolved from monkeys or whatever so what doesnt say that robots can evolve on their own??
    Not really as in some of what you said are wrong? That means you agree that some of what you said are wrong. About the titanic thing, I have nothing to say about it. It's an accident and accidents happen all the time. Charles Darwin's theory stated that we evolved from animals or whatever. I'm not gonna go into that. But, you can notice that we evolved from living organisms. Animals are living organisms. Although Charles Darwin's theory is proven right, we still don't know if it's true or false. So, it may not be right. With the help of science, we can even clone humans, animals or produce new genes/species. Robots evolving on their own. nah. They can't evolve from non-living organisms such as metals and microchips. They cannot be living organisms.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andii

Latest Awards:

Not really as in some of what you said are wrong? That means you agree that some of what you said are wrong. About the titanic thing, I have nothing to say about it. It's an accident and accidents happen all the time. Charles Darwin's theory stated that we evolved from animals or whatever. I'm not gonna go into that. But, you can notice that we evolved from living organisms. Animals are living organisms. Although Charles Darwin's theory is proven right, we still don't know if it's true or false. So, it may not be right. With the help of science, we can even clone humans, animals or produce new genes/species. Robots evolving on their own. nah. They can't evolve from non-living organisms such as metals and microchips. They cannot be living organisms.
    lolol ino but what if they were made into living organisms such as built into human form. Imagine if they started using dead People and added in some microchips into them to make them come alive again with robotic instructions. This surely would have a major increase on the amount of robots as many people die every single day.

I dnt believe in evolution lol but still its rare to think about it. Many Things evolve mainly technology and as its on a major increase in society so they could still devlop on their own since robots are taking over human jobs they may learn the skills to create each other

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wow. Your imagination is really wild and you can write a book with the help of it.

since robots are taking over human jobs they may learn the skills to create each other
    What do you mean? They start reproducing?
    Fyi, it's reality. Things like what you just said won't happen. It's not like movies. Robots cannot create each other unless humans wanted to. They just can't and it's the fact. You can't deny the fact.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andii

Latest Awards:

Wow. Your imagination is really wild and you can write a book with the help of it.

What do you mean? They start reproducing?
    Fyi, it's reality. Things like what you just said won't happen. It's not like movies. Robots cannot create each other unless humans wanted to. They just can't and it's the fact. You can't deny the fact.
    LOLOL again ur living in the present the debate is about the future. so NO1 CAN SAY ITS A FACT lol. . . n i mean like robots create cars and things so what is stopping them from creating more robots in factories???

NOTHING !!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

First, you talked about robots can be living organisms.
    Second, you talked about robots can reproduce.
    Now, you talked about people creating more robots in factories.
    I got so confused by your points.
    Robots can be created in abundance and that's why we should worry. They still cannot be living organisms. This world is not full of magic like Cinderella. You can't just move the wand and the pumpkin will be a carriage. The world doesn't work like that. Btw, it's not a fact. It's common sense. Earth has existed for millions of years and we still don't see objects becoming organisms.

Robots make robots in factories because humans want them to? It's all under humans order and commands. They cannot be considered living organisms.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andii

Latest Awards:

lol what you dont understand is what your not reading. i talked about robots being created from humans aswell being connected together. they would have a robotic mind and they still can become living organisms. Do you even understand what that is??

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I didn't say I don't understand. I said I'm confused. Confused and understand are two different words, my dear. 'Robotic mind and they still can become living organisms'? I'm sorry but me as a living organism don't understand. How can a 'living organism with a robotic mind' is considered living organism? A lot of living organisms I see don't have robotic minds. Even plants respond to stimuli. Plants don't have robotic minds?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast