HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens

wot lol hehe lol,,__hi sweetie; lol ill r3p u nxt week hehe lol kk luv ya hun_ii BUNii's 4lyf

0n T0PiiC, i FiNK! iT i5 DiiZGASTAN!
    myspace is for emos. exept mine.
    i am not helkat. don't bad rep me for having a new concept called a joke. (eg. 'lol u r not helkat get a lyf u aint famous as er'. when i get vip i will tell you the name of this well educated being.

Tokens

u pull the girl thing off really well r u in the closit or just a little camp.dont be shy nobodys judging u.:eusa_clap

no, im openly gay. ask my mother. she calls me 'queen'. and i LOVE how u stereotype gays as girly. its called camp x
    i am not helkat. don't bad rep me for having a new concept called a joke. (eg. 'lol u r not helkat get a lyf u aint famous as er'. when i get vip i will tell you the name of this well educated being.

Tokens

is it now.u wouldnt think i put that in my message.and hello your mum calls u queen.i think you will find thats pretty stereotyping isnt it.but then again i forgot.no1 but u r aloud 2 have an opinion.this started with u having ago about me still caring about maddy.now im sorry if that offended u in some way but thats just me.i'll try 2 not post anything while ur online just incase u dont agree if thats wat u want.i even sent u a nice message and added good rep but ur just a grump.you'd be good as a emo now plz could u get over it.im sorry that i care about maddy is that good enought for u.

okay from the top.

1st, use a space after a full stop.
    2nd, my mum isnt stereotyping because shes known me longer than anyony, she cannot.
    3rd, thats correct, as a member of a discussion board, only I can have an opinion.
    4th, if u post while im offline, ill come on and slate you anyway
    5th, thanks forthe rep, ill rep you back.
    6th, never relate me to emo.
    7th, we all care about maddy, but shes emo, get over it.

Tokens

1)i'll type how i want
    2)u put ur self in the camp box love.i dont care how long ur mums known u.
    3)one is spelt with an e not y.
    4)there wasnt going 2 be any post till that last one <yes thats an e m8 not y.
    5)keep the rep i dont need it thanks
    6)go google the word emo coz i dont think u even know wat ur talking about.
    7)that last bit i wont even comment on

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quite saddening. The only person innocent is madeline herself. She does deserve to be cared for more.
    shawn

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Some of us are made wrong in the head.
    Next match: Ipswich (H) Sunday 4th November, 12.45pm.
    ta very much; esurient
    myspace

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234