HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RyRy View Post
    Where's the proof that an Auto DJ system will make DJs lazier? I used to DJ on a site which had a great Auto DJ system with a built-in request site so that you could request the songs you want from a database and it'd play them on the site. It still had a ton of people DJing on all the time, the Auto DJ system was purely for the hour gaps between DJs as sometimes that would happen. I say give it a shot instead of shooting down the idea.

EDIT: Just to add it was HotelViewFM where I DJ'd, we had a fair amount of listens most of the time.
    I assume you DJ'd a little while ago though as DJs a year ago or so had the encouragement of actually getting over ten listeners and back in the days when the listener count seemed low at seventy.

Still, I'm all for this Auto DJ system to have a test run though. We've got nothing to lose.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    I assume you DJ'd a little while ago though as DJs a year ago or so had the encouragement of actually getting over ten listeners and back in the days when the listener count seemed low at seventy.

Still, I'm all for this Auto DJ system to have a test run though. We've got nothing to lose.
    Getting 50 was a bit of an achievement to be honest, but yeah I did DJ a couple of years ago now. It doesn't change the fact that we never were lazy when the Auto DJ system was in place, and I believe it kept people on the site to listen to decent music (whereas the sound of nothingness really does nothing for HabboxLive).

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

I think it has improved slightly in terms of listeners 'at times'.

However, I still would like to see at least one big event happening per month and that seems to have lacked. Then I was going to try and defend it and I see it offline at this moment, so I won't bother.
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cromwell

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Grig View Post
    I think it has improved slightly in terms of listeners 'at times'.

However, I still would like to see at least one big event happening per month and that seems to have lacked. Then I was going to try and defend it and I see it offline at this moment, so I won't bother.
    2 have been done by myself this month, and we have big events planned for christmas :p

the auto dj thing comes up alot, and im half and half with it tbh... some stations djs are like 'oh the auto djs on, lets not dj' others are quite good with it

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Maggots View Post
    2 have been done by myself this month, and we have big events planned for christmas :p

the auto dj thing comes up alot, and im half and half with it tbh... some stations djs are like 'oh the auto djs on, lets not dj' others are quite good with it
    Then I would suggest some more promotion such as banners in place and whatnot. Or I might be getting too old and blind .
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Then I would suggest some more promotion such as banners in place and whatnot. Or I might be getting too old and blind .
    I think I should become a HabboxLive DJ I don't even have to prove myself in a trial I've already shown my skills from HxSS with @xxMATTGxx; and @Publicised;

Tokens
    Habbo
    Foregetfuhl

Latest Awards:

I think I should become a HabboxLive DJ I don't even have to prove myself in a trial I've already shown my skills from HxSS with @xxMATTGxx; and @Publicised;
    I don't even know who you are though? So yes you do.

Either way it will be tested but like I said before if the hours aren't around the average we hit a week then I really wouldn't see it as a success.
    “You don’t forget the face of the person who was your last hope.”

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Foregetfuhl View Post
    I don't even know who you are though? So yes you do.

Either way it will be tested but like I said before if the hours aren't around the average we hit a week then I really wouldn't see it as a success.
    Wow somebody needs a humour bypass. Maybe if you check the DNHL you may get what I was really saying. :rolleyes:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

Wow somebody needs a humour bypass. Maybe if you check the DNHL you may get what I was really saying. :rolleyes:
    I vouch for your hiring . Great singer DJ!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

I vouch for your hiring . Great singer DJ!
    OH MY GOD DONT EVEN GO THERE GRIG

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234