HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoPat View Post
    your just stupid. are you telling me just because somone came over to england they should expect to be given somthing they cant eat and that they have to eat it? :rolleyes:
    Am I correct in assuming you're "one of them"?
    It's Lola, $%$%$!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan View Post
    try and avoid the evil sterrotype on that one shall we

Its stupid that they are saying they'll do it, if you don't want it don't eat it!

Its probebly come about because of the hours upon hours of boredom they face and anger for not being free... they cook up a ham plan
    Then they shouldn't eat it and go hungry. Beggars can't be choosers.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If the prisoners were made to eatt and there was no other option but to go hungry then they should be allowed to sue however if there was a second choice the prisoners should not be allowed to sue, simple.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Virgin Mary View Post
    Then they shouldn't eat it and go hungry. Beggars can't be choosers.
    Well I doubt you'd be saying that if a vegetarian getting served the same sandwich?...

Anyway no one were forcing the cell inmates to eat the sandwich , if they didn't want to starve the prisoners could of used their brains and taken out the ham and just ate the bread instead of eating the meat.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by --ss--2 View Post
    Well I doubt you'd be saying that if a vegetarian getting served the same sandwich?...

Anyway no one were forcing the cell inmates to eat the sandwich , if they didn't want to starve the prisoners could of used their brains and taken out the ham and just ate the bread instead of eating the meat.
    I am a vegetarian. Besides, if they're oh so devoutly following their religion then why are they in jail in the first place?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=489833&in_page_id=1770

Prisoners shouldn't have rights, one you commit a crime your rights should cease to exist. This is political correctness gone mad - again.
    The point of inprisoning criminals is to shut them away from society, considering the reason they're in there is because they're a threat to society. It's not justice if they have their human rights removed from them.
    I don't think it's right that these inmates were subject to something like this which is against their beliefs, but it says they were only offered it... it's not like they were forced to eat it--I hope they lose.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Prisons have to have food which vegetarians can eat, as far as I am aware anyway.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RedCrisps View Post
    i hate pakis and i can't stand them there alloowed to go round saying I AM A ****.
    soon as we say it, were shot! THERE TAKING OVER THIS COUNTRY. VOTE BNP! MAKE PEOPLE USE VISA'S TO GET INTO THIS COUNTRY FGS.

LOL at BMP

for people who dont know what that is it is bascly like what hitler did to the jews they would make all people who have not been born bread in this country and so have there parents they would have to leave and be forced out if they refuse they would be shot or face a punnishment.
    Last edited by Hayd93; 01-11-2007 at 06:40 PM.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post

Prisoners shouldn't have rights, one you commit a crime your rights should cease to exist. This is political correctness gone mad - again.
    So you're saying they should lose the right to follow thier religion strictly as they have been taught throughout life?
    No matter what the circumstances, anyone should be able to choose what they believe in, and be able to question any possible attempts to prevent them from doing so.

No one should be able to tell others what they can/can't believe in. That's fascism.

Tokens

What I find more worrying is

More than 200 Muslim inmates at the jail

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast