HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Grig View Post
    I know you Joshy!

Yeh bye Andy, I would assume there's no point on thinking it's unfair as procedure is always followed where you get a PM when your perms get removed and no it isn't any conspiracy against Irish people LOL. But yeh feel free to re-apply for a job on Habbox in a month, I'm sure you can work your way back :].
    lol well is there any more irish staff??? or are they next to be fired. . .

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

Yeh you've just revealed Garion's plan to the world.

But seriously simply because two Irish people got fired in the past couple of days doesn't mean Garion is in an underground cellar planning to create an Aryan nation of staff members. But anyway it's a shame you're gone and I don't think you realised that you wronged, which is quite unfortunate. Hope to see you still around the forums .
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens

Yeh you've just revealed Garion's plan to the world.

But seriously simply because two Irish people got fired in the past couple of days doesn't mean Garion is in an underground cellar planning to create an Aryan nation of staff members. But anyway it's a shame you're gone and I don't think you realised that you wronged, which is quite unfortunate. Hope to see you still around the forums .
    lol i dont see why i got the last warning. . . if u can see i posted comments about posting more pics in a post a pic of you forum. . . i never new that was such a crime

and i new it lol well my plan now is to get revenge for all the irish. . we are going to immigrant to america and re populate and then take over the world

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Bye and good luck.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hmm i thought habbox rules were your suppose to be warned before getting fired..:S, How come he wasnt?
    If all he done was post pointlessly is that really enough of a reason to sack him from habbox...?

Tokens
    Habbo
    jj9090

Wow how harsh... lol
    Some sites are too business like lol so much

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by paramoreriot View Post
    Wow how harsh... lol
    Some sites are too business like lol so much
    lol i got a message saying that this site is not a business site tho :L:L

Tokens

i cant believe you got fired. . thats so pointless since i don't think there are many rare values staff. . also i checked out the forum and i don't see why you got reported. . i saw other comments by people and yet i haven't seen any cautioned or warning on them???

bye Andii
    "Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?"

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

^^ You can feel free to report any staff, whatever rank they may be to Garion. If it's a manager then MattGarner if you feel the need .
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens

^^ You can feel free to report any staff, whatever rank they may be to Garion. If it's a manager then MattGarner if you feel the need .
    well i saw a picture of this garion person drinking. . . is that aloud?? or is that setting a good example to the users that staff go out and drink???
    "Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?"

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast