HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Glitzen

Latest Awards:

as most people say, the smell is something i hate about smoking. whenever i'm around my girlfriend i make sure i don't smoke as much because she hates kissing me when i smell like cigarettes. also we're looking for a place together and she really wants to find a place where smoking isn't allowed so i'll quit.
    all i care about is laura prepon & cats.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i love the smell of cigarettes on people haaaa, bit of a turn on if i'm honest. oops.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Glitzen

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Bethie View Post
    i love the smell of cigarettes on people haaaa, bit of a turn on if i'm honest. oops.
    lmao!! i know some people who like it too. i don't mind it apart from the fact it gets into my clothes
    all i care about is laura prepon & cats.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i think smoking's vile, a complete turn off. smoking tobacco has no benefits and is just pure ******ed imo.
    i do however occasionally smoke weed, i don't know how you can't understand people (like myself) who don't smoke cigarettes or drink, but will smoke weed. i have an anxiety disorder amongst other conditions and i find cannabis a life saver. it totally chills be out and stops me doing stupid things when i'm having an episode. my parents know i do this and having explained it to them are fine with it. it's not a regular habit or even a recreational thing; it's something i do to help ease my problems.

j
    ~

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

No intention to smoke at all in my life. It's disgusting and I don't understand why people start in the beginning. I let people know when they are smoking if it's bothering me though like if it's in my face.

Tokens

I used to smoke, I started when I was 15. I would smoke 10 a day. I've quit I'm not on nicotine gum I just need to cut down the nicotine gum now

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

As if I could ever afford to smoke I have one very rarely when I'm out like maybe 3 a year lol but only because smoking is cool
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

naw, always offered but generally it doesn't interest me so i never will because i doubt it'd affect me in any (positive) way, shape or form besides the obvious negative health ****. i literally cringed, laughed and felt 100% embarrassed when my housemate had a *** last week on a night out and the next day he actually said to my other housemate "i felt like a bad man, everyone was cheering". i srsly couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic (doubt he was), but i personally felt embarrassed and was like what is he 12 :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

no i used to smoke sometimes though but only at lunch cos my friend always had some on him

end of last year i started snuffing abit but it's ******* disgusting with poo coloured snot ontop
    plus my mum found my tin and binned it pfft

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jssy

Latest Awards:

I've smoked quite a bit since I'm underage but it's not as bad as some of my friends haha. I'd have the odd cig with friends then it changed more to smoking whenever I was drinking with friends or out and about. I try not to smoke though since i have asthma and it's not good for me But I still find myself sharing half a cig sometimes with friends.

I have some friends though and they're about 13/14 and they really liketo show off the fact they smoke which I think is annoying. Like posting pics of them smoking with their windows open and stuff. I generally do not like the smell of cigarette smoke because it does make me cough. I don't cough to make smokers look bad haha.

I used to be quite anti smoking but now I don't care to be honest just as long as someones not blowing a cloud of smoke at me. If someone smokes it's their choice to be fair.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast